Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I think they mean if the demo ends with Artemis trial…and the answer is “yes, but only if you didn’t run into the bug breaking the game a few chapters earlier (what would be very suprising tbh because that bug as far as we can tell influences everybody???)”

Anyway the game itself as far as we know (if that didn’t change) will end with/after the war between Olympus and Chronus. (No idea how many trials we will be able to finish besides Artemis’ though)

7 Likes

The bug happened to me with the first link, but I downloaded the book on the second link and I had no problem (sry for my bad english :wink: )

2 Likes

@Sammysam it’s your birthday(?) O: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

As of now part of Artemis’ trial is theoretically where the demo cuts off (if not for the aforementioned bug) but since Rohie might be rewriting we’re not sure anymore or at least until the Artemis trial

Personally, I’d like a Persephone trial. Or maybe from a god allows a Hero of Olympus to give a trial in their stead (might be interesting, at least to expound on what it means to be the gods’ champion from a champion’s perspective – especially if it runs counter to Aeson’s POV)

2 Likes

I accidentally read the name as ‘Athena’ instead of ‘Artemis’, so I thought it was Athena’s trial that was being asked about. :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the confusion, @Moustacho82.

2 Likes

@Okami-Nora Oh no problem :smile:

Is @Rohie still working on this?

Yes, but the rewrite seems rather large, so it may be a while until the demo get officially updated for public reading.

@Okami-Nora I have a lot of hype :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SO DO I. :grin:

What you most curious about? Certain characters, how the Trials will go, the meaning of the prophecy, etc?

@Okami-Nora I’m really curious with the conection of Aeson and the player, well, in general, the essence :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Do Athena and Hades have a thing because I thought Athena is like Artemis and doesn’t do relationships

@No_This_Is_Patrick I actualy think that Hades and Athena have something :kissing:

3 Likes

Well, not yet? Not in my timezone…But thank you anyway even if it’s a little bit early :sweat_smile: (Tell me again in 4 hours or so :sweat_smile:)

They totally have something…or had at least.

1 Like

Yeah I think so too but I thought Athena never will have lovers or get married.

Well in this story she toke a vow too, but, well, sometimes things happen.

In this case for the sake of drama.

I’m not kidding:

4 Likes

Wow the author thrives on the chaos she is creating. Truly Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Fascinating! Love all that!

It’s against forum rules to ask when an author is going to update. It’s needlessly stressful. Also, Rohie is currently in the middle of a thorough re-write.

1 Like

Was in another drawing mood, so I did a simple line art of my Male Poseidon Bearer Evander (Left) and Aeson (Right).

This was the song I was listening to while doing the drawing (Said the Sky - Nostalgia feat. Misso).

Just saying it now but (in Evander’s case), Aeson is not a contender for Evander’s possible affections (just felt like trying to draw them together). I’m actually planning on playing Evander as never having felt a sense of romantic love for his technical other half in any of his past lives or even his current one. Not that his past lives never cared for the Bestower in some way; it just that their care toward the Bestower never went passed that of a unwavering friendship.

Glad you enjoyed it. :blush:

2 Likes

Has this been updated at all

nope…