Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

im sorry if this is an offensive question, but what are braile notes

1 Like

A BrailleNote is a computer made by HumanWare for persons with visual impairments. It has either a braille keyboard or a Qwerty Keyboard, a speech synthesizer, and a 32- or 18-column refreshable Braille display, depending on model. -Google

something like this

or this

4 Likes

thanks logan
20 characters

1 Like

Checked it out. Liked it a lot, especially agree with who you have as Zeus (him in particular), Poseidon, and Hades.

1 Like

It is a device that a blind person can use, that has a braile display that allows the blind person to read text information. They also have a keyboard which you can write text in braile. Or another simple explanation is it’s like a braile laptop made for blind people.
The company that makes it is a company called Humanware which makes assistive technology for the blind and visually impaired.

1 Like

Hermes is a really good guess, and it’s definitely not Athena, or else I would think Priscilla would act a bit kinder, or maybe confused. Either way she knew the god was a traitor at a glance and what reason would they have to hide themselves in front of someone who sees everything? So it’s obviously a male, and I don’t think it’s the fathers anymore either, but we can’t leave them out just yet. Ares is probably the Severus Snape of this storyline…so I would put him at the bottom of the list. Dionysus isn’t a political sort of guy and this seems like a power move, not to mention he spends most of his time drunk…so I wouldn’t look at him. Maybe Hephaestus, but again, no motive, unless he wishes to spite his unfaithful wife, but she doesn’t give a d*mn about the MC. Apollo doesn’t have enough motive either, also, if he was in on it you could assume Artemis is too, and I don’t see that as likely.

Are we sure there’s only one possible traitor?
The position could be changeable depending on the approach we choose in the begining, or some other factor.
(I have not read through all the posts here, so sorry if it’s a stupid question. I also have only played the current demo, and I keep being stuck really early, so I don’t really have a basis for guessing…)

3 Likes

Plot twist: Everybody is a traitor and the final battle will just be a 12 or more people godly mexican standoff.

13 Likes

I thought the exact same but instead of the mexican stand off, kratos recruits us to kill everyone the gods.

1 Like

We’re still in the guesswork phase. In an earlier version of the demo, there was some Olympic politics going on (who was siding with the MC, for whatever reason, and who didn’t). In an earlier version (before the hospital error that we have now), Calypso, Saint, and two others who come later in the game were trying to figure out the reasons for the deaths of all of the Seekers. This changed to the question of why they were attacking the MC in the first place. The current theory is possession, but, aside from that, there’s nothing else that we know for sure.

I just managed to get to chapter 2 for the first time! :smile:

did you pass the paart with the 4 choices when the lady asks if youre ok?

I haven’t I don’t think it is possible.

well, thats unfortunate. Guess we have to keep waiting

The only bad part about WIP section… WAITING

6 Likes

Wow this going to bite us in the ass later i never thought it would turn out this way but i was doing one the flashback and something slap me in the face. Since we are ageless like the gods and goddess we have been here before thus we have started a path towards one way but the fact is that your family isn’t your family lover is not your lover. For we have failed and loss before but at what cost? None from us. do our mortal shell is mortal, our soul our essences is eternal. With that being said replay demo with open eyes and will see the biggest lie and when you do ask why?

But the waiting makes the release SO much more enjoyable. :smiley:

Like playing a horror game and knowing something bad is going to happen, so you get more and more tense with each passing second until the thing happens and you get that moment of release…until you remind yourself that you’re playing a character who, for some unfathomable reason, decided that going to investigate an insane asylum would be a good idea. :sweat_smile:

That said, I have to admit, I’m beginning to miss the dance scene a little. It was probably one of the few times we got to see the characters in a relatively normal situation before. And I loved seeing that surprisingly subtle moment with Calypso whenever I got to that part with Evander.

13 Likes

Well think that some people can’t read a lot of the game because of a bug… and knowing that some people have read past that point makes it even worse…
yeah i’m one of those people

1 Like

We ALL can’t read past the point of the first meeting with Avery; the Barrier Bug stops us all equally.

Sorry, I forgot that a number here weren’t really able see pass the Avery scene due to the unexpected bug popping up.

You could always ask someone here about anything you may be curious about past the Avery scene (the demo does end at the First Trial’s beginning, so that’s as far of information we can share). I know being told about what can potentially happen doesn’t exactly have the same feel as experiencing the scene for yourself with your personal character, but maybe it could help make some of the wait more bearable?

1 Like

I actually never met Avery. (Unless she is the nurse)