Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Always, I wanna beeeee with you.

Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve checked this post out can anyone fill me in on any updates maybe. Do we still only get Poseidon as a papi or have we unlocked the others? Thank you

Not even that. For quite a few users, they managed to get to the hospital scene when they first arrive on Olympus and then an error popped up. In one playthrough, I ended at the scene with the MC’s girlfriend before he meets his first Seeker when an error popped up. We’re waiting for all that to get resolved.

…It would actually be this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus_(mythology)

Agreed my mc is like kratos who wants to start a new world without gods

Kratos didn’t wanted that though, he just wants revenge on the gods.

I actually went until the trials. But the story is written until then only.

Let me direct you to this link, my good person. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a very sarcastic personality, so this has tickled me. Thank you :rofl:

Is that a reference to the story of when Demeter told Poseidon to make a beautiful animal to impress her if he wanted to bed her, and Poseidon ended up making horses, after making all types of other animals. But Poseidon then got so engrossed with making animals (particularly the horses, which he himself liked the best out of all the animals he created), he forgot all about impressing Demeter (or just lost interest at that point).

Well, he did have the advantage of being around the Bearer for years, so he’d probably know the best how the Bearer like to be hugged and for how long (since some Bearers in general may not be very physical when showing affection).

I’m hoping that will be the case too. I’ve loved the idea of the large, powerful man just scooping up Evander in a bear hug while letting out a proud laugh to be very adorable. :hugs:

Hmm…I like to think that, provided the the Bearer does try to form a bond with him, there will be a day that Zeus shows his care through other mean that are no less genuine.

Nope. Percy Jackson.

So Percy Jackson made a subtle reference to Poseidon’s link to horses then?

1 Like

I’m trying to be optimistic about him but alas. His greeting towards the MC was very cold considering the stat line “you are rumoured to be his favourite” (though I suppose the operating word is rumoured). And that, while he has reasons to act distant towards the MC, his dialogue with them once he’s been outed as their father, was the coldest out of all

So I’m like: dang, Zeus!MC’s probs have to work double for this guy’s approval or something :))

Yeah, those stats really need to be reworked they do not faithfully represent what we can actually do in the game at all, in fact they make the mc look completely overpowered to what we can actually do as underdogs in the actual game.
I expect those stats to be reworked eventually.

1 Like

Well you know, you could be his favorite but he’s too much of a deadbeat to know any better. He must treat his worst with hugs and affection. :scream:

1 Like

On an unrelated note (well it kinda is related) why do fantasy gods and heroes in books and games repeatedly give MCs a life just to snatch it away when its convenient. Your kinda asking for resentment from the MC.
Sorry if someone has already pointed this out before.

2 Likes

I got error line 709: Not a number: false after choosing “I guess if I have to choose between a painful death and Olympus…” I tease.

and error line 120: Not a number: false and Uncaught Error: part3 line 123: invalid line; this line should have a scene name followed by an error message: “Right,” she says, shaking her head. “Of course, you’re not okay.” for any choice to answer the blonde girl.

[quote=“blob, post:10868, topic:15482”]
and error line 120: Not a number: false and Uncaught Error: part3 line 123: invalid line; this line should have a scene name followed by an error message: “Right,” she says, shaking her head. “Of course, you’re not okay.” for any choice to answer the blonde girl.
[/quoti

I also got this error

It’s a bug that won’t be fixed until the next update unfortunately.

There’s also a bug with the trials as once you get your trial mates attention it errors