Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I was in a drawing mood, so I decided to make Damon cry.

…that sounds worse than I intended it to be but here you guys go.

Also this is the music I was listening to while drawing it

Fun fact: the flower Damon has on him is known as a Bleeding heart due to its heart-like shape and the appearance that looks like the heart is dripping its blood. It tends to be used as a reflection of one who has a open heart and powerful compassion toward others, though it also harbors the meaning of a spurned or rejected love (and the strength to move forward from a lost love). A white bleeding heart tends to be a reflection of purity and innocence, and is often used in memory of a lost loved one. :nerd:

:astonished:

Damon! I may have found your long lost sister! :grinning:

Damon quirks a curious eyebrow at @Okami-Nora, and then turns to @squarelyblue’s Bearer. His expression is unreadable as he observes her for a good number of minutes before abruptly leaving the room :neutral_face:

…Well I guess that could’ve gone- :sweat_smile:

Damon returns back…with an absurdly fluffy blanket so large that is somewhat covers his form, making him look like a really fuzzy ghost. He grumbles something in Filipino as he clumsily wrestles the blanket off himself and takes something that was hidden inside it. He carefully wraps the blanket around @squarelyblue’s Bearer and keeps a more respectful distance as he offers a small teddy bear to her. His smile is awkward but sincere :slight_smile:

…You big softy. :smirk:

Damon proceeds to pretend he didn’t hear @Okami-Nora’s remark :expressionless:

Considering that @Rohie had said that the Bearer canonically suffers from PTSD, I’d say that that is a scar all I Bearer’s have to varying degrees.

Saint has a boyfriend. Calypso is his best friend and one of the Bearer’s potential ROs.

Yeah, that’s a strange bug that popped out all of a sudden; it will likely be fixed in the next update. :sweat_smile:

As for who your father is it depends on two factors.

1. Did your Bearer kill the Seeker or spared him.

2. If your Bearer did kill the Seeker, what is their highest stat?

Yeah, and his more suspicious nature toward the Bearer in his new introduction (while understandable and seems to fit Saint a good deal), has effectively made Evander not as patient toward him as he was in his older introduction. Evander already has some issues toward Demigods and having one falsely accuse him of murder to his face, constantly being suspicious of him even when he’s trying to help, and being just all around insensitive to his own emotions certainly doesn’t make him think highly of Zeus’ son at the moment. Unless Saint offer some type of sincere apology (no matter how awkward or clumsy it is), Evander’s interest in interacting with him isn’t very high and the Bearer will call him out on his treatment on him.

5 Likes

My MC, Maric, has a scar vertically over his left eye from just above his eye to just above the curve of his cheekbone. He also has an X shaped scar on the right side of his abdomen. Lastly, he has a bite mark on his shoulder between his neck and actual shoulder. It came from a dire wolf twice his size and nearly managed to kill him if he hadn’t gotten a grip on its face and tossed it over him into the tree before him. He subsequently thrust his sword into its heart while dazed, killing it.

1 Like

My MC Nyx has twin wings tattooed on the entirety of her back, a lotus flower on the nape of her neck with a stem that flows between the wings on her back, the Moon rune on both shoulders, the Corruption rune on the outside of both forearms, the Beast rune on the top of both hands and the Hunter rune on the inside of both forearms and hands (The runes are the Carryl Runes from Bloodborne).

She also has three piercings on the helix and rim of the left ear.

2 Likes

Bug near the part where you wake up after a week makes the game unable to progress further.

Same issue for me. Says an error in line 109 i believe.

It’s bug tht’s been discussed multiple times, and the author has said they’ll try to push out a functioning version of the demo before the next big update :slight_smile: It’s often helpful to use the search function in a thread so large, because you can’t be expected to scroll through it (just type in bug! tht should yield some results).

On the plus side though, it seems that we are all becoming experts at playing the one-string banjo! :grin: (I think that that the phrase used when one repeats something multiple times).

1 Like

I miss when the bugs were listed in the title. Not tht people stopped asking then, either, LMFAO.

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind as long as none of us decide to make a drinking game out of how many times we’ve mentioned certain bugs. We’d probably get alcohol poisoning and destroy our livers halfway through the challenge. :laughing:

2 Likes

What if my liver is already halfway destroyed before the challenge?

Ya, sorry, I figured it was a known bug but I just wanted to make sure I said something since I didn’t get that particular bug last time I played. I’ll be sure to look more closely next time.

What about a hypothetical drinking game? We’ll still end up being hypothetically dead, but hey, post increasingly bizarre statements. :birthday:

This is so cool I feel like I am reading Percy jackson.

Half way? Personal bet is that we won’t even make a fourth of the way

I’m up for a drinking game!

Some ideas for a drinking game for this thread:

take a shot for every time someone asks about “how do I get ___ father”
take a shot for every time someone asks about a bug that has already been pointed out
take a shot for every time someone refers to Aeson as Baeson
take a shot for every time someone refers to Harris as Chipmunk

take a sip for each fanwork posted
take a sip for every time someone mentions the name of their MC
take a sip for each headcanon posted

chug a bottle when arguments/discourse happens
chug a bottle when Rohie updates

12 Likes

That’s not fair. I didn’t plan to start my day off with liver poisoning!

Looks like I’mma have to go buy some more alcohol…

I take no responsibility for shot livers and hospital bills. Drink at your own risk (and drink responsibly please)

On more on topic things:

Bets for how the trial against the MC is going to go down (beyond that it’s probably rigged)

Then as a person who barely knows you, I’d just hope that you will understand your own limits and be able to decide whether joining a drinking game is a good idea.

But as someone who tends to makes sure that others around me aren’t being to reckless with their partying (and if I knew you enough), I’d probably take the bottle, dump the contents and point you to the nearest room for you to rest for the rest of the day. :sweat_smile:

It’s nothing you really need to apologize for; this is a huge forum and topics will explode into really long conversations, so it’s easy for certain things to get lost in the waves of conversation.

Not sure that @Rohie or the moderators would appreciate any of us getting too off topic in the discussions (even if we made the excuse ‘we must do this in the name of Dionysus’).

…Besides, I think we get plenty random without getting drunk. I’m almost terrified at what would happen if we got drunk in anyway and the possible topics that could spring up because of it.:laughing:

1 Like