Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

It’s determined by the choices you make and your stats. It’s been a while since I’ve played, but there was a guide somewhere on the thread, but I’m not sure were it is

Do you know what I have to do in order to get pass the part when the blocker spell was removed?

I think that you’ll have to wait for the update. I haven’t done a playthrough in a while–mostly because I found out about this new bug–but I don’t think you can do anything in-game to get past it.

Are you getting an error message, because the current version has a few bugs. I believe the author is aware of it and trying to fix it

What if theses bugs are not bugs, what if they’re attempts by the gods to prevent the deity-cidal characters from ever succeeding. :pensive:

3 Likes

(Shrugs) If Chronus comes knocking, then they’d better not come crying to us.

@Nisha

Here you go. (20 characters thing)

1 Like

Though there’s a bug where Poseidon is the father everytime. (The “fishdaddy bug” if you will)

1 Like

Yeah that’s been established the author is gonna fix it in the next update or fix it when it releases at least

Damon is indifferent toward Aeson’s relationship with Persephone, but it’s because it doesn’t seem too odd of a relationship in his eyes. It is essentially the same relationship that he has with Athena (though he does distinguish her from his mother by referring to her as his ‘mother figure’ aunt), and he honestly thinks that it makes sense that Aeson likely created a familial bond with her if they both had interacted with each other while the Bestower was young. Damon doesn’t know how long Aeson has known Persephone; he’s just making a detective’s deduction from the little interaction that he saw when she appeared. When the dance came up, he had chosen to dance with Calypso (because there was no way in Tartarus he was dancing with his brother or one of the guys :laughing:).

As for what Damon thinks about the relationship between her and Hades, he thinks Hades is a idiot and feels some sympathy for Persephone. From the many myths he read as a child, the two’s relationship seemed to one of the few that strangely managed to work and he’s never read of Hades ever having a kid outside of his relationship with Persephone. Damon can’t fathom why that status has changed all of a sudden and the fact that his uncle is vague and evasive about his own mother makes him highly doubt that the God of the Underworld honestly cared for Priscilla. And while Damon finds it highly unrealistic for either him or Persephone would ever see each other as family (and isn’t really interested in the idea anyway), he feels bad for her (and to extension Demeter), since he is more than positive that Hades never brought up the fact that he had ANOTHER child besides Aeson to even his own wife until now.

Evander’s nonchalant about the relationships due to Hade’s family situation not really being any of his business. But his wariness and the fact that he thinks that the drink Persephone gave him was the likely cause for the reason him really leery toward Phonephone at the moment and will make it take longer before he can warm up to the thought about referring to her an his aunt. I’ve stated it before, but just because Evander may love his Uncle doesn’t mean that Persephone and Aeson get a free pass to his full trust and affection (they both got to earn that openness, Persephone more the Aeson due to what transpired before the First Trial).

(Don’t really have pictures of most due to them not really having a real world counterpart. May be subject to change :sweat_smile:).

Damon: Tree Tattoos on both arms (due to his ground nature and desire to grow stronger with time)

Evander: Wings (due to his last name and a reflection his free-spirited nature)

Pan: Orange Rose on the lower part of his back (Due to his preference for developing feelings for someone he has established a friendship with first; orange roses can hold the meaning of a love that is born from friendship).

Echo: Maori tribal tattoos on their arms (Due to their heritage).

2 Likes

I always love a good dose of irony, my Poseidon!bearer has always had a fear of water and had constant nightmares of being pulled into the depths, I don’t believe she could ever get over them so instead I think she would mark herself with them, to in some weird way say “It’s a part of me, not in control of me.”

2 Likes

I really only have one MC right but this would be her tattoo:

A Phoenix to represent the rebirth of herself she knows she’ll to endure in order survive. It also goes hand in hand with her name; Anastasia meaning resurrection.

2 Likes

My MC’s are in awe that your MC’s have tattooes (she’d afraid of needles among other things so)

2 Likes

Well, when you’ve been chased after by knives and other sharp deadly weapons on a daily basis, needles suddenly seem much less scary in comparison for some MCs :laughing:.

But while we can choose our tattoos, we can’t choose our scars. So here’s another question to think about with our Bearers: what is the most significant scar that they possess?

Physically, she’s been lucky enough to avoid anything that scars permanently.

But on the emotional/mental wellbeing scale she’s very afraid of losing people (Alice’s disappearance is a very touchy and tricky subject for her) and at the same time wants them

So she has this barrier put up since she doesn’t want that sort of trauma again and is rather good at keeping them out (life on the run and all). I mean, considering the added trauma of the Seekers chasing after her and the fact she had an attempt on her life, she feels very much the need to protect herself

And the double whammy here is that at the heart of what she deeply desires is a family and a home and basically love + warmth

1 Like

Face scar, directly over the bridge of her nose, because I - the reader - think it’s aesthetically pleasing, in story reason: they walked through a glass door. They don’t tell others, but just bullshit a new story every time they get asked about it (“I robbed a bank” “Angry birds attacked me…I owned them money” “I defended the honor of a princess” “I had to protect my lunch, okay?!”).

4 Likes

Abeerah has one that cuts through her upper lip, but it isn’t something you notice until you’re standing very close. There’s another on her right forearm, probably frm when she sustained a defensive wound. She’s comforted by them now, smth to do with their permanence.
Nadira is more cautious, and tended to avoid physical confrontation with the Hunters when @ all possible (Abeerah chased tht self destructive adrenaline kick), but she does have one long one running up frm below her right ribcage to her shoulder blade. She’s self conscious abt it, and given the opportunity, would get rid of it.

1 Like

She has scars just not noticeable on the face.

1 Like

My MC name is Nyx​:smirk:. She has a scar on her eyebrow. Which I think is pretty bad ass even though the seekers can be a pain in my - :dizzy_face: Also, she has a nose piercing and a tattoo on her wrist. Pretty sarcastic but sweet at the same time. Doesn’t trust saint and his girlfriend too much, doesn’t have a problem with the gods but wishes they would leave her alone since she doesn’t care for their world since they cause her nothing much trouble. Andddddd almost forgot i literally only got to the part where I wake up after getting the blocker spell removed. I’m just wondering who my father would be. I want hades but I feel like it might be Zeus :thinking:

2 Likes

[quote=“gia, post:10747, topic:15482”]
Rmb how Saint reacts when you ask him abt Athena? He tenses up and shoves a pastry in his mouth[/quote]

Sometimes I truly want to flick our dear dove in the head using the blunt handle of a decorative fan. He traverses our interactions with a remarkably insensitive bumbling.

[quote=“gia, post:10747, topic:15482”]
For those of you whose Bearers have tattoos, wht do they have tattoos of?[/quote]

Etched into her skin, delicately, vividly, a branch of cherry blossoms slowly drifting it’s petals down her back–it bled her for two days, cost nothing more, and Lavei was granted a very soft place to crash in the apartment atop the parlor. The allure stat works wonders in my head…

O, I do have my own long, significant love affair with the flowering trees that symbolize the renewal of spring and the fleeting beauty of life, which quite quickly becomes all the more meaningful to my Lavei. I could not help but smile knowingly at the blossom’s sweetly perfuming role in the displaying of Aeson’s magic as it encompasses another of our potential bonding moments.

To ponder: What if the Bearer had a tattoo of the name or date in remembrance of their beau/friend lost to the Seekers? Lends a whole new dimension to Athena’s revived parental act.

“Yes, auntie, we will.

[quote=“Okami-Nora, post:10765, topic:15482”]
So here’s another question to think about with our Bearers: what is the most significant scar that they possess?[/quote]

Besides the one in their heart–
{{violin swells}}
on the pad of the left thumb, while washing Saxon’s stained dagger in the faux marble sink of a department store lavatory, well, it slipped and decided to bite back.

2 Likes