Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Just Adonis’s. I actually can’t rmb whether or not he rooms with Aeson, but I’m pretty sure they don’t sleep on the same bed LMFAO.

Are all children of Aphrodite bisexual? That seems unlikely to me, and it has weird world building implications. It’d mean your Godly parent has more influence over you as a person than previously thought. Wht’re the kinds of things your Godly parent can influence?

2 Likes

I would be disappointed if no one dies. It doesn’t matter anyway, i will rule the underworld too. And i want the monsters from Tartarus to serve as my armies on earth.:relieved:

1 Like

I don’t say all are bisexual. I only say that being him his favorite and all that. It has sense. Also In Greek culture being bisexual or homosexual it was not something sinful or anything just mater of your nature.

Also You could believe whatever but they have only a bed… Only one bed. With Adonis… one only bed.

@UmbraLamia Harris has his her own bed the only room with only a bed Is Adonis love nest.

6 Likes

That’s looking pretty impossible right now. And I chose Team Player as my strategy so I probably dug my own grave, given that two thirds of my teammates don’t care whether I live or die…:pensive:

Team relationships for Avani Angelis at the time of last playthrough:

Sage- 0% (She has not met you, but that doesn’t stop her heart from decaying with hatred.)
Calypso- 73% (When she’s aiming her arrows toward the hearts of her enemies, your face pops up in her mind.)
Santiago- 0% (He’s not impressed, but then again, he rarely ever is; it’s nothing personal.)

So we have terrible team spirit. But hey, at least Calypso likes me…

That reminds me…what are you guys planning to do if you end up having to fight one of your buddies/ROs? I think my MC is too nice for that…there’s no way she would seriously hurt anyone she likes.

1 Like

Well, there’s Pegasus, so it’s got one pony…

Personally, I usually play my demigod as a ruthless, cunning brute (emphasize strength, dark magic, kill the Seeker, taunt Sage)…so I think that it’d be in-character for Atlas to step over the corpses of his friends and/or lover.

Incidentally, I don’t know if anyone has asked this before, but exactly how do I lower my stress level? With every playthrough I’ve ever done, my hands are visibly shaking by the time of the trials.

6 Likes

Whoa, that actually sounds like a pretty cool way to play. I might try an evil run later on. Avani is just too nice of a person to try and attack people she trusts, so unless that changes with the trials, I’m pretty sure she’s going to lose early on and/or die.

As for the stress level, you can lower them significantly by talking to the chef at the party and choosing the tiramisu, and I think skipping school to hang out with Calypso, Saint, and Adonis lowers it a little but I’m not sure about that one. Can someone else confirm?

4 Likes

I would prefer to avoid killing Sage…she can entertain me more if she is alive. :smirk: All others are fair game.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who laughs out loud after naming my bearer Nyx and having Hades say that it’s crazy, ppl can’t even speak her name without being struck down, etc, etc but later on in the game a bunch of people start cheering your name?

7 Likes

I think tiramisu is helpful…and dancing by yourself. …or just avoid the stressful/paranoid options…

1 Like

I think stress should be based on our personality and style of playing. Mara would feel stupid and be more stressful, dancing lamely alone and talking as a weirdo with the chef. She loves be center and talking with people. How is now the text , assume we are shy introverted social pariah. When Mara cheerleader is all contrary.

3 Likes

There’s a dessert at the party that reduces it by a lot, but using it means you can’t get the other boost for wit or charm.

3 Likes

My first walk through is from what I would do. Im usually pretty competitive, so relationships are set aside for now! Then again I’m also very protective and don’t want to see people getting hurt. Only when applies I guess.

1 Like

I’m currently trying your WIP, just a thing though when you describe the twelve gods you forgot to mention dionysus - could be intentional though.

Nonetheless I’m enjoying it so far

Dioznisio isn’t one of main gods

He wasn’t at first but later on he replaced Hestia as one of the Olympian Gods did he not ?

He also conquered India, kicked the crud out of the Amazons, and fought the Gigantes alongside Heracles.

He also turned his enemies into insane dolphins or grapevines then crushed them to make more wine.

Dude is a legend.

9 Likes

He is not in this game I mean

He also threatened to make Percy Jackson spontaneously combust while dressed like a fat, old track runner and drinking diet Coke… :joy:

You mean peter Johnson.

3 Likes