Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Ayyyy happy birthday @rose-court. Make sure to treat yo self!

3 Likes

Ooh, btw, while I was looking for Aeson gifs, I stumbled across this photo :arrow_double_down:

Looks like Aeson and Avery to me

What do y’all think?

8 Likes

I’m a bit nervous posting but whoop here I am

I felt hella muse one day and decided to make a very wip bio for my bearer, Echo!! (ok it’s a basic name ik but it fits her OOPS) it’d down below if anyone wants to read!!

bio!!

Tinyurl.com/NaLavei

2 Likes

:scream: Oh my gosh, thanks for the well-wishes everyone! Such lovely messages to get back to after a long day of chem homework. :hugs:

@violet oh my gosh who dat boi?? he looks just like the boi!!

@xXOtakuKonekoXx don’t apologize! It was an entertaining read, tbh. Makes me wish I had a Bearer who can both cook and indulge Saint (Vess cooks because she’ll just as soon smack Saint upside the head with a wooden spoon as she is willing to distract him with pre-made treats–poor Saint deserves better than that, lol), but I’m glad the weeb lol Yukano can provide that for him.
And the headcanon about Yukano being so engrossed in Santi’s hair that she stops cooking?

'tis a thing of beauty

Lo adoro, tesoro.

4 Likes

Echo’s bio was cute!

He is the fruit of my hours of Google Images scrolling, Jessey Stevens. I got a little obsessed looking for faceclaims for the COTG bois back in Nov.

Here are three photos I have on file for Sonny 🌞

I have faceclaims for Donny and Santi too, just in case anyone was wondering… :blush:

EDIT: tagging @Fay bec she needs those abs

6 Likes

[grabby hands]
Give 'em to meeeeeeee.

2 Likes

if this meets your specifications

3 Likes

PUP.

2 Likes

my vote for Adonis is this guy from a post back in '16:

three more pictures

taecyeon-wide

28449942_1948404328756244_2018276552_n

EDIT:

:arrow_double_up: he could be a good Adonis too :thinking:

1 Like

OK…first off, it seems some of you guys are in need of this.

images

I mean, I gush over Calypso a lot myself, but my gushing seems so tamed compared to the attention Aeson seems to have been getting these days. :laughing:

There’s no such thing as getting too much into headcanons. Even if such events don’t actually happen in the game, stuff like that help a great deal when practicing character building. And a good mark of a game is often understanding what type of choices the reader will want to make and when are the right moments to bring such choices up.

Besides, sharing our Bearer headcanons are a good way to pass the time until the next update and for fine tuning things about our Bearers to make them more well-rounded and grounded characters.

8 Likes

Introducing Santiago Carlisle de Vera:

S a n t i

imageimage

imageimage

This is Vito Basso, just in case you were wondering. :blush:

10 Likes

Very serious question incoming.
Do you think Aeson’s abs are hard enough to grate cheese?

That is all.

4 Likes

Holy shit. Violet, thank you for the pictures of Aeson. Especially the one with the abs. Just kidding, the puppy is more valuable than the abs.

The picture of Aeson and the puppy should be called:
Dat boi and the good boi. Best duo ever.

Honey, he could grate diamonds.

4 Likes

…Yeah, you guys keep staring at those abs. I’m just going to be sitting over here, being my patient wolf-y self, staring at the Tumblr in anticipation for the next little writing short (I hope it’s going to be one of the girls; they don’t often seem to get much spotlight). :sweat_smile:

main-qimg-a27aef84cc1268daa83ec39545b818dd-c

6 Likes

Hey, I love everyone’s abs equally! I bet Calypso’s abs could reflect light and blind innocent bystanders.

5 Likes

:heart_decoration: Always, hun! I’m your gurl. :wink:

“Dat Boi and the Good Boi” should be framed in the Louvre.

Now you’re talking! Finally, someone’s asking the important questions.

:100: :gem:

4 Likes

images%20(9)

5 Likes

I have ceased being ashamed lol

4 Likes

So do I,my friend
So do I…

4 Likes

My Damon has a few dishes he’s good at cooking. Mainly Italian food, and baked hot wings.