Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

@Fay you know, I was actually referring to Helena and Nyx, but…a’ight, Christian Grey works too, lol.

[shuts up before I get flagged]

Didn’t a new one came out recently?

Wait, which Nyx?
There are a thousands of Nyx here, because appearently, everyone wants to strike fear in Zeus.

Edit: Ay guys I found someone named ‘‘Nyx Helena Thanatos’’ on Google i’m not even kidding and I’m both amused and scared??

4 Likes

Ughhhhh, yeah. I’ve been getting for it every time I watch something on Youtube.
It doesn’t matter how many HistoryBuffs, Nerdwriter, or KilianExperience I watch, they always assume that because I’m in the demographic I would be interested in the trailer.

Even watching the Deadpool teaser didn’t do anything to change my ads. [/end rant]

Wait, is your MC not named Nyx? I’m so sorry! Ugh, I should’ve double checked before I opened my mouth. :tired_face: Sorry!

My MC is named Nyx! But there are so many Nyx(es) on this thread. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yet no two Nyxes are perfectly alike! Like snowflakes, souffles, or my socks after I take them out of the dryer and can’t find the damn matching sock, oh my god.

2 Likes

For a moment I thought of your Helena and I was like:
Bildresultat för eyebrow wiggle gif

But then I rememberd queen Helena and I was like:
Oh, right. Nvm

EDIT: Wait wait, so if Helena Angelis met Queen Helena then how would their conversation go?

‘‘Hello my name’s Helena’’

‘‘No, i’m Helena’’

‘‘What? But my name’s Helena too…’’

‘‘THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE’’

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait wait queen Helena is actually Helen?? It’s so late where I live and now i’m so confused help

TRIPLE EDIT: Found more people that goes with the name Nyx Helena Thanatos on Google. I’m still laughing.

I know Sage was stated to be passionate and possessive toward those she loves, but I really wasn’t expecting to hear that she has a bit of neediness as well. She seemed like the second most independent RO the Bearer could have a relationship (the first being Santiago or Avery), so I thought she would not be all that high on the list (was honestly expecting her to be the lowest). Although I find the fact that she’s a little needy kinda cute (though who knows how she behaves when she’s looking for some attention/affection from the Bearer).

I’m very surprised about how high Avery herself is. But considering that she does have a bit of selfishness to her and is a little insecure about the age difference between her and the Bearer (and maybe insecure with the fact they’re a particularly special Demigod), I guess I can see her need some reassurance about her bond with the Bearer.

So Donny is actually the highest one in regards to neediness…huh. This is going to be interesting. I’m less surprised about the possible neediness and more curious about how he behaves when feeling needy.

Athena, the Goddess who also loves in a possessive way?

@lokidemon007: I’m Nyx!
@Okami-Nora: I’m Nyx!
@Fay: I’m Nyx!
@squarelyblue: I am Madula Mufasa Felix Gonzalo Princess Butterfly.

Now I just like the idea of Zeus being surrounded by a million Nyx (and one of them being the real Nyx). :laughing:

3 Likes

You did it! You discovered Priscilla’s reason for naming her Helena…so they could fight a duel to the death!

Honestly, Helena Angelis would probably be like, “Whoooooa, that’s so cool!” completely oblivious to the fact that Helen of Troy is horrified beyond belief that Priscilla named her (possible) old flame after her, like, “What the hell is wrong with you Priscilla why would you do this???”

And then Priscilla cackles from beyond the grave.

2 Likes

I can imagine Zeus having a nightmare of being surrounded by us Nyx(es).
I can also imagine that he would throw all the Nyx bearers into an arena and let them compete Hunger Games-style, the last standing Nyx is the true and only Nyx.

Because there can only be one

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see Zeus doing that.
Oh man, I guess @Okami-Nora’s Alex and my Alex have to fight Highlander-style too

In that case, Vesper is glad to be the only Vesper, lol.

Of course, since this is supposed to be a nightmare for Zeus, instead of the Nyx(es) fighting one another, they combine to make a giant Nyx and start heading for Zeus. :laughing:

Edit: I meant Nyx, not NYC! dang it autocorrect!

3 Likes

The Nyxocalypse

God you could literally make a movie about this.

@Okami-Nora Creating a giant NYC (New york City)? Sounds like a great idea. Let’s rename New york city to Nyx york city. All hail the Nyx(es)

2 Likes

What if this is what Priscilla’s prophecy was about all along???
No wonder Ares hates and fears the Bearer, they can come together to form…Mega-Nyx!!

[mecha style transformation sequence]

2 Likes

Goodness, y’all are thirsty.

5 Likes

26169970_10156053963532459_1384272278221929379_n

reads the entire topic Well… I’m glad I missed this one. lol

11 Likes

:hushed: Aeson and Santiago are the least needy. Nice!

Everyone freaking out about being wrong about that list, while I expected it to be this way from the first time I saw it,lol

And I think the queen was Helen, not Helena :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not wrong. Helena is just the Latin form of Helen. :slight_smile:

Sorry if I confused everyone with my use of it, I just find the Latin version of most names to be vastly more appealing.

As you can plainly see with my MCs names, lol.

Helena, Vesper, Alexander…Latin, Latin everywhere!