Chicago Slaughter: A Silly Narrative-Driven Basketball Sim + SciFi Elements! (WIP) SHORT DEMO AVAILABLE!

sports

Okay, TIPTIME! Your respect only has to be 50 BUT, your strategy is also a check for 30 or more. There are 4 possibilities to get +10 strategy post-interview questions, but one of them is a trade of -10 respect for +10 strat, so if you choose that one you’ll have to regain the respect.

Like I said, not meant to be easy! Here’s one tip for strat: Sit next to the “smiling lady” for an easy +10 strat!

THANK YOU i got it on my first try with the tip…Jesus man its’ damn near impossible to do it by yourself lol…this guy better average a triple double for this team I swear.

I’m not sure where I’m going wrong with being unable to sign Harold. I had 30 strategy and 50 respect. Is there a certain set of responses that I need to click on?

There is! If you have those stats, you should be able to sign him if you have the right answers. You have to get them ALL though.

Is there any way to have Garpix sign you for 5 mil? I’ve tried again and again but every time he decides I’m a idiot.

There is! You just need to max the “management” route. Only need 40 at that point and you’ll be on your way! You need to insist too when he puts up a fuss.