Changing stories into games

Hello, my name and I’m looking forward to learning how to create my own stories. I already have the story in the beginning. I just started to create. I wanted to know if anyone there could help me. I started playing the stories last year. and I can say that I am a big fan of word games that here in the Choice of games, can be played already played more than 20 games here, and I am very interested in learning how to create I have some stories created already, that already form more of 550 thousand words each more I want to learn begins to turn these stories into stories to be put here in Choice of Games, so someone can help me !!!
Just some doubts, I suppose.

2 Likes

This might help.
If you have more specific questions, you should post on this thread and everyone will be eager to help!
:smile:
Edit: Also, the title is a bit weird, mind if I change it?

1 Like

Well, as to keep it tidy, someone told me to post coding questions under Ultimate Noob Coding thread. So this might be moved to there if needed. And @Adao_Santos don’t get discouraged by coding. ChoiceScript has the easiest proggramming language and doesn’t take too much to learn the basics. Then it will be more frustrating but you will get satisfaction as you debug your game(well, not everytime) and you’ll start to learn a lot after a point so you can code great games :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a question to start creating my games, I want to know what programs I’m going to use I currently use the Micosoft Officer Word 2007 has some problem uses it or another to start doing this and one of my many doubts,

It is said that many writers use CSIDE. It’s programmed for ChoiceScript so it makes things a lot easier. You can find it here. Though you have several options.

1 Like

You can also try Notepad++.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly @rinari wip is an adaptation of a fantasy series that they created. so I would ask them for help if I were you.

1 Like

Thank you, you are very nice, best forum, even though there are few answers, it is already helping me a lot and learning to create stories, thank you very much

1 Like