Cecilia_Rosewood: Also looking for beta testers for CScomp entry: entry has been sent

Hi all. My entry for the CScomp is finally beta-test worthy (it’s been through a spelling check and has passed both quicktest and randomtest), so now I’m looking for some beta testers :grin:

I’m in particular looking for people who are good at English and feedback about what things you like and dislike and what you’d like to see added to the game. It’s already more or less finished story (a prologue, five chapters and thirteen different endings), but since there’s still plenty of time left to add stuff I might as well do just that.

Please post a comment down here if you’re interested.

Edit: I have enough beta testers for now. I’ll mention it if I need any more later on.

I could help you out x

I’m down for it. What kind of story is it?

Ehm… Adventurer/treasure hunter runs into some completely crazy stuff. That’s like the best explanation I can give right now :sweat_smile:

Lets do dis. I can help.
(Hope I don’t trip and fall on my sword)
I’m willing to help if you will have me.

Hi, I am interested! :slight_smile:

Hello, I would be glad to help you :smile:

I’m interested in being a beta tester

I would like to help if there’s still room.

I volunteer. Can’t wait to get an early look at your next project!

@Zane_Hiam I appreciate the enthusiasm, but this is just for the CScomp. I’m not planning on turning this into a long running project.

If you need more beta-testers I’m up for it. I do need to say that I’m not a native English speaker, but some people have said that my English is better than some of the native English speakers they’ve met. The theme definitely sounds … interesting.

Ok. With the addition of @DDrum75 that brings the total of beta testers to ten. That should be plenty for now.
Thank you all for your quick response.

Last warning for all my beta-testers: The update with the campfire-less campfire stories and fixed spelling errors (the last major update) is up. It’s now 47920 words in total, and I don’t expect that to change too much before I hand it in tomorrow.

I expect to do that sometime around 13:00 GMT, and after that I’ll take the link down, so be warned.

All right. My entry has been sent so :confetti_ball:

Anyway, I want to thank all my beta-testers for their help, with honorable mentions to @CC_RR and @DDrum75 for their dedication and typo-hunting skills.

Edit:
This thread can be closed now.

1 Like