CCH 2 Testing (closed)

XD hey it’s been a while. I’m happy to help out wherever you can fit me in if you got room.

If this isn’t for any CSCOMP, I would absolutely love to! :joy:

This would be the fifth game I’ve beta tested! And I adored Part 1!

Hi, Eric! I received the email and I’m on the distribution list. I’m under 18 (I know you said it would be a problem) but I’m 17 and recently graduated high school (woot) so I’m comfortable with adult content because I have more than enough of it on my reading lists.

I actually reread the community college part 1 last week to get a refresher I romanced dirty girl and picked a acrobat like usual.Not only that i have a lot of free time In July so hit me up if you need a extra person.

Yes, no, yes. Just throwing my hat in here as someone who loved the first game’s world, even if I lack experience in reviewing previous CoG games. The Stoic Christmas story was a good temporary fix for the withdrawal symptoms, but I’d be overjoyed to get a better one by taking part in the game. Either way, hope the process goes smoothly, and you get some good feedback!

Hello Eric, I would definitely like to be considered for beta testing on CCH2. I have gone through pretty much all choices in CCH1 and am currently reading it again. I received the email too

1 Like

I would love to be a beta tester for your game though im not going to lie i have little to no experience in it but i am a quick study and have done nearly every path with the detective in cch part 1

I’d be happy to help

Hi, I was the person who (sort of?) talked to you about this on Twitter.

I’d be happy to help out.

Well I got the link from the distribution list email and I would be definitely interested in doing the beta test.
I have done a somewhat modest amount of testing before and the entire July is my semester break so time is not a problem and I am 19 so the age is not a problem either.

Hello!
My name is David and I recently received an E-mail earlier this morning about being a Beta-tester for the new CCH! If you have any spot still available I would love the opportunity. AS the the qualifications,

I read CCH 1 about two months ago, and I am willing to re-read it by the deadline

I’m currently off school so I will have more than enough time off during the summer

I am over 18

I am definitely willing to test a variety of a paths and well as offer constructive feedback to the best of my ability.

Unfortunately I don’t have a history of testing CoG or HG on the forums, but I would love to start!

Can I test it Eric??

I would love to be a beta tester, and am in community college myself which allows me ample time to test and give you feedback. Please consider me thank you :slight_smile:
I am 25
I don’t have history testing games on choice of games but I’ve read and re-read your work nine or ten times now and would be willing to do so again and to test as many routes as possible in part two.

Hey Eric I got the email invite and I’m available for testing.

I cannot be a beta tester, though to me the community college hero part 2 is rather convoluted. I think that I’m ready to do this.

If you are still in need of beta-testers I would love to help! I have helped edit several stories before and am off university for July/August so available to help ^^

Hi Eric!

I recieived your Mail and I would like to test the second part of your wonderfull story. I’m a female reader from Germany, over 18 and had played / read CCH1 so many times… a dozen times I think :wink:

I received your email and would like to help beta test

Sorry, I wrote the wrong word and forgot to check. Really sorry, but I can help. My phone is now laggy

I’d love to be a beta tester! I don’t have much formal experience, but I’m a huge fan of CCH and choice of games as a whole. I can at the very least give some decent feedback and I’ll be available during the summer.