Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

gender-choice
modern-fantasy

Hey~ >w< May I know more about it? Which chapter did your gameplay end?
And did you mean the new content as in the Halloween special or just the supposing chapters that are in the demo?

Did you feel the flufffsss~? :blush:

Also, I think this should be “ravishing”, and you probably don’t need the second comma. (And my MC doesn’t really want Touya literally sucking his blood. He was just being flirtatious.)

But Dion is the fluffy werewolf…

here come more report from Kioshi route :

Costume error :

Superhero

[quote] As usual, I was the last one to reach the lounge.

The dorm tenants were also dressed and ready for the big Halloween event. [/quote]

Red Indian chief

The dorm tenants were also dressed and ready for the big Halloween event. [/quote]

Pirate

(He what ?! :confused:)

awww~ that is twice i see him complaint for not being a pair with me~ :heart_eyes: im sorry Dion, im doing it for bug hunting, and please know my heart still with you~ :kissing_heart: LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WHATT!!! :eye::lips::eye: can i join you both ??? :yum: :heart_eyes:

THERE IT IS!!! :heart_eyes: our tsundere Kio on the move!!~~~

[quote] “We should do this more often.” My smile got widened.

Kioshi just nodded, there no words needed. [/quote]

aww~ Kio being shy is cute~ its even more cute when i can tease him when doing it with Dion~ okay, that being said… that bold one sounds a bit weird, should not it be like this : there is no words needed

this sounds weird when actually i choose Left :sweat_smile:

that’s it… that just left Tsubasa and Sibyl for testing… err, if there is no one else to do it, i’ll test it later after im satisying myself with Dion scene for several more playtrough~ :joy:

Edit : [quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:829, topic:20348”]
(And my MC doesn’t really want Touya literally sucking his blood. He was just being flirtatious.)
[/quote]

but that was HOT :yum: [quote] the way he was ravishing me [/quote]

Actually, it would be “there are no words needed”, but that’s quite clunky. It would be better as “no words are needed”.

As a sort of role-play, sure. As literal exsanguination… less so.

Ok~ All fixes have been applied~~ Weeeeeeeeeeee~ >www<

My MC was eating supper with Kioshi and when my MC offered to pay, he just blushed (and it was soo cute~) and wanted to pay instead of her. Then there’s this page about me reaching the end of the demo appeared.

(Unfortunately, the same thing happend with Dion.)

I think the chapter was named femalechapter7 or something. I don’t know.

Therefore I never had the chance to view the Halloween content yet. :cry:

check the first post for Halloween Edition :grin:

Alright~ That’s where the main demo ends >w< so don’t worry~

The Halloween content is a separate link on the first post :blush:

Thanks guys! My bad lol. :joy:

It is a shame especially since I put pre order down back in July for the special take your heart edition :sob::sob:

#Squee!

Gotta play! Be back later!

Edit: I finished playing the demo, and I love it. Sibyl is still absolutely adorable, but Tsubasa and her fairy costume was too.

I did, however, find this:

[quote]“Well, I’m the cutest werewolf~!” Dion wanted to join in the fun.

“We’re the cutest little pony~!” Dion locked me into his grip, trying to be apart of the fun. [/quote]

Should there only be one of these two phrases here? I chose to be a super-villain, not be a pony with Dion. It happened when i called Sibyl cute.

Tsubasa sighed. “Fine, do what you like.” She pouted her lips, she was poking her own desserts with her folk, sulking.

Folk?

Alright it’s fixed~ >ww< a missed variable.

Fork x’D but it’s fixed now~

First of the Halloween episode was super cute, found a couple typos on my run through:

I was dressed as a Princess. I was as precious as loyalty and no one could tell me otherwise. (royalty)

“Correction. That’s my Princess.” Rainer. “You’re so pretty, Elizabeth!” Sibyl giggled. (missing the said)

“You need to calm now.” Rainer chuckled. (assume he needs to calm down)

“The chairman enjoy Halloween very much.” Touya smiled. “He went out of his way to realized his visions.” (enjoys)

Of course my first time through had to be with my darling Sibyl, because she’s the best :heart_eyes:

This was exactly what I was thinking:

“Let’s hold hands. So we don’t get lost.” This was my chance! And you sure bet I was taking it. Just the two of us, in a dark house, who knows what’s gonna happen.

“Don’t be silly, I’m not a little kid~” She giggled. There go my hopes and dreams, shattered with just a few words.

Also tried running through with Rainer, and of course my princess costume and it was sooooo cute :heart:

Heya, Halloween edition is adorable!

[spoiler] “Geez, what’s the hurry, Kio.” Dion stretched both his arms to his back, his hands resting on the back of his head.

This is said even when Rainer is in the group.

I also seem to have an issue regarding choosing the Red Indian outfit when I can never progress, regardless of gender. [/spoiler]

Thanks!

Alright~ Got it~ Now it should be fixed~

Tsubasa the best😄, see was not amused by my hot dog costume but hgoing in the haunted house with her is the best!

@Ros_e My playthrough ended early. It stopped after the scene where the MC summons their reverie for the second time.

Second time? Did it end after the first mission in the mall? Or after getting supper?