Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Something to look forward to this Halloween!

In where I live, October 31 is the time we go to cemetery to visit our loved ones who passed away. In the recent years though, more communities celebrate Halloween. XD

1 Like

as far as i know @Ros_e is from japan. and im from Indonesia :grin: and as in my country (generally my religion) i guess it can be consider ā€œhonor the deadā€ kind of event (not really coz in fact, its the day we celebrate after we done fasting for 30 days at Ramadhan) when Idhul Fitri (1 shawwal). at that day we apologized to everyone we knew for our mistake from the years, and most of family at my country will visit our family grave before-when-or after that day.

btw, where are you come from?

1 Like

Thats whats up i always wanted to go to Japan. Thatā€™s so coolšŸ˜Ž, you live in Indonesia.And thats cool what you do over there, i always like learning about different cultures.

Im from Americaā€¦ unless Donald Trump wins then im from CanadašŸ˜‚

3 Likes

hhaaa XD me too, i really want to go to japan XD my dream is to study there~

sorry Ros_e, just realized this is out of topic

well there is so many culture here that i myself cant count all of it (and more that i unaware even until now). and i had a plan to learn ChoiceScript (after i finish all my ā€˜Dutyā€™ irl) to make a game that inspired by Indonesia Culture (to be honest, i already had most of the story from my unfinished novel that never get published, just need to learn English more properly to translate it :sweat_smile:). i already done a research and gather some references from Indonesian folklore since 4 years ago. just need to fight my ā€œprocrastinationā€ habit :innocent:

please forgive me :grin:

2 Likes

That would be cool if you can, i wanna go over there to write some music.

And yeah im sorry too, im the one, i think who startedšŸ˜“. So if i have to for @Curious_Boy i volunteer a tribute for you Ros_e to get at me for being of topicšŸ˜” sorry.

1 Like

just need to save some money, learn japanese languange (already forgot all of it, so i need to learn from the beginning again) and find a scholarship. seems easy enough, but the fact isā€¦ its so hard to achieved :grimacing:

okay, iā€™ll stop right here before Ros_e decide to make Dion unromanceable for my punishment :grin:

Hey you already set your goal and know what way you take, you just need to proceed your actions to match your dreams. I think youā€™ll get their my friendā˜ŗ.

I think by now we probably already got on her nerves lol,. sorry again. so sorry, im done.

2 Likes

Lol I just came in and I guessing we are talking about making the ROs nervous? I dunnoā€¦#ohtheawkwardness.

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦ what awkwardnature mean is ā€œi think by now we probably already get on Ros_eā€™s nervesā€ means maybe we already makes her pissed off/upset/etc coz we already derailed from the topic XD. so please back to topic or elseā€¦ i dunno, maybe she will not allow us to read the Hallowen story, or worse Dion will not be romanceable for me :sob:

3 Likes

Oh. My. God. Me too! :laughing:
Never thought I will find someone from there hereā€¦such a surprise.

I noticed we are getting plenty of ROs from the jobs and clubs, although I canā€™t see how they will be relevant to the plot compared to the ROs from our teamā€¦
I suppose by romancing them, the MC can get a taste of the ā€œnormalā€ life, which can be beneficial, I suppose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It could also play into several interesting developments later in the story:
Do we tell them about our powers, or try to hide who we are?
Will they get jealous that we spend so much time with our ā€œfriendsā€ rather than them?
And what if they end up in life-threatening peril due to their relationship with us?
So, so much dramaā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know, personally I think a bit of derailment is probably causing her less anger and anxiety as the era of ā€œThe main RO are straightā€ guessing there are still some nightmares every once and again regarding that :blush:

3 Likes

REALLYYYYY??!! :astonished: oh gosh! which city are you from? im from Bandung.

i never get tired to find that sometimes we often had the same way of thinking :sunglasses:

well, we canā€™t be sure there is no one else that will turn out to be so kind like @ParrotWatcher for their story if we pissed them off :innocent:. though im glad the ā€œMain RO are straightā€ Era is in the past :triumph:

2 Likes

@Lizzy I hope thats truešŸ˜‚. Otherwise @Curious_Boy and I are screwed if we go off topic again, weā€™ll probably get on time out or something like getting the Halloween special like at Christmas. Yo Iā€™m more worry about Ros_e not saying nothingšŸ˜“, i feel like her silence is like when you know you did something wrong and your parents give you the silence treat ( which only means were doom).

@moonwalkerdragon yeah im horrible with post on here, Im texting from my phone, and im really bad at it. I fix it now thoughšŸ˜…. Oh and the Awkward part, i guess im just spreading it around sense it is my naturešŸ˜†

1 Like

Ooh, Iā€™m from Batam Island :grin: I have never been to Bandung despite living just a few islands awayā€¦the problem of having too many islands :laughing:[quote=ā€œParrotWatcher, post:697, topic:20348ā€]
So, so much dramaā€¦ :grin:
[/quote]

I do love me some drama. My first thought is that the Big Bad will kidnap the normal ROs to try to get an upper hand against the MC. Although that is kinda cliche to be honest :sweat_smile:

Your going the normal way?

@ParrotWatcher i like the last psrt, even though i couldnā€™t do a normal realtionship, im bias as hell about Tsubasa, so if i had to choose between saving a regular RO or a friend ( my nomral RO would probably die). Plus i feel like my Reverie would have a fi. I mean he does get annoyed everytime i call him, if i call him for someone else heā€™ll probably quit being my reverie.

1 Like

hhhaaaā€¦ that is so far (from my opinion). and iā€™ve never been travel to outside my island (java).

rather than kidnap the normal Character, wouldnā€™t it make sense if they make our allies turn against us?

1 Like

My Reverie would probably start loathing around, or maybe just start dancing a battle dance.

Fun though that would be, it would be biased against the people who chose the muggle normal ROs, unless the Reverie ROs were kidnappable, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Probably possible if they cut off their hand where the mark/seal is.