Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Aww man! I just keep on digging a deeper hole for myself in the sand​:joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

its okay~!! XD im just glad there is someone that join our group for the main RO discussion XD (@Lizzy for Sibyl, @ParrotWatcher for Touya, me for Dion) and now you for Tsubasa~

2 Likes

Please give us option to joke around and call Tsubasa Tinkerbell.

Sibyl truly put a spell on me, and now i’m hers.

What is Rainer supposed to be?

Dion is truly a (wo)man’s best friend.

Ceaser?!?! :astonished:

jk. I haven’t actually had a chance to sit down and read through the update, so i have no idea who this is.

Sounds like Blizzard.
:smirk:

@Scorpio00 @Wire_Ryse

1 Like

i just re-read it from the beginining (didn’t reach the train scene yet) but i found myself to be attracted to Dion even more :heart_eyes:, btw @Ros_e i just realized the phone that displayed with the watch is different from the (planning) chating one. and is it possible that Edolie is the one responsible for Sachi death? (cant imagine what will Dion do to her if its true). and did their group just targeted the unaware reverie user or it including the complete reverie user as well? and i cant help but wondering what is the reason for them to do it, somehow i cant believe if they do it with pure evil intention, considering they fight the wimps as well. for the side character, does one or more of them is actually Edolie comrade as well? or there will be many new comers for the story in the next book? coz there is a possibility with that many side Character. its a trilogy dam*it… so i expect that many people will be included with the main somnium story (if i ignored the normal life branch the MC had for now–just like Tsubasa said, they still had responsibility to their normal life beside the somnium one–) okay… dont answer it!! (though i dont mind if you want to spoil a bit to my curiosity :grin:) eventhough i usually enjoy the spoiler, i dont want you to spoil much more for this one to the others who cant enjoy a spoiler XD (or they will try to kill me for that XD)
wow… i just had too much question after i re-read the story without a responsibility to find a mistake~ you really did a great job with this one, it has a well written story (i enjoy the pace), and well developed character.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned I generally like spoilers relating to ROs (or more specifically, will they turn out to be straight on me :disappointed: or not), but not for the overall story.

Maybe Edolie thinks that the Whims are being caused by reverie users? Maybe they are…? This is all the sort of thing that I’d be very interested in finding out… but my MC wouldn’t really worry too much about. :sweat_smile: As for new users over the trilogy, maybe we’ll see a few, but I don’t think we can expect many (so don’t go pinning your hopes on Hugo joining the team, cool though that would be).

1 Like

the same goes for me, but if i set aside the RO related one for now. i find that the story is really fun to explore… :joy:

wow, i didn’t even consider it before, even if you are right it would be nice for him to join the team, i cant helped but be worried for him, he already at his last year (just like Tsubasa and Touya if i remember correctly) and he had a responsibility with his soccer team with their next game. so would not it be a burden for him if we add somnium problem to his plate ? though it will be different for Abel :grin: he had no responsibility to find a job at that age i guess. so his main responsibility for now is studying.

btw, i can’t helped but make a list for the possible candidate from side character to be Edolie comrade

→ Hanna. i know she is supposed to be clumsy, but its possible for her to make it faked for cover with her normal life (and be a different person when she is hunting Reverie user)
→ Davi. considering her unusual character, and she is not from Kairos.
→ Tien. somehow his/her character seems a bit off when i first meet him :neutral_face:
Noah/Nao. i still find it possible for one of them to be in cahoots with Reverie-user-killer. what if it is their plan to force Kioshi or Rainer to kill themselves with a faked treat they received from Edolie eh, i just realized they can kill Kioshi/Rainer sooner if it really their intention. or maybe there is a condition to be fullfil before they kill the woud-be reverie user. hmmm.
→ Paije. somehow he seems a bit off too for me :sweat_smile:

EDIT : i find this a bit weird [quote] “This the dream right?” Davi was being sarcastic when she said that. “I’ve always dreamt of working in a convenience store since I was a little girl!” [/quote]
how about : “this is a dream right?”

1 Like

Actually, that’s an English idiom. It basically means that the speaker feels that they are living a perfect/dream life. (Often, as in this case, used sarcastically.)

1 Like

oh, i didn’t know that… Thanks~ :grin: okay Ros_e, just ignore it XD

Actually, re-reading it, it should probably be:

This is the dream, right?

(I missed that the first time.) So, we were both right. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

[quote]“Tsubasa has her reasons for being the way she is.” He looked me straight in my eyes when those words came out of his thin lips.

“But… it is not in my place to tell you about them.”

He smiled. A smile that was very different from the ones that I usually see, this smile was filled with sorrow.

“She is still very much my sister regardless of my opinions on how she had reacted on the news.”

“She didn’t need to act like an ass just now.” I huffed, still slightly annoyed.

[/quote]
there…@AwkwardNature it’s your job to find out more about Tsubasa reason for the way she is, and help her overcome it :grin:

and for @Ros_e, i noticed there is still typo that didn’t getting fix yet :

“I’ll bring you to some place fun if we see each other again.” She waved as she walked her, her back facing me, those wild locks dancing fiercely. She was calm and filled with confidence, that’s part of the reason why she was admired by many. (some place for fun, or some fun place)

What’s the point of telling me all this if we were going to do anything. She gave me all these information yet she asked me to trust Touya’s judgment, it’s so contradicting. (we were not going to do anything)

Wait… Sibyl had to be here in order for the com-link to be established, I hit my head me my palm, how did I forget. Now there’s no way to inform them that about the current situation. (with my palm)

[Th digitally distorted voice spoke through the PA system, announcing his next dreaded line. (The)

“Oh! But no… no… no! I am not so cruel. If you can answer me correctly, I will let both of them go.”]

The hatch above opened all of a sudden, another figure decided to join the party. They landed with a thud on the ground. Was it another mask figure? Or have maybe callings been answered? Please be the latter. (maybe my calling)

1 Like

She’s a prince, it’s why I described her as dashing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

even if there is no hallowen in my country… im still not sure why people (mostly children) would be a prince or princess, and sometimes superheroes for halloween (are they supposed to be consider as some kind of monster or ghost?!) sorry for my lack of knowledge for halloween XD. my information for it is mostly came from film or game.

1 Like

Being a Princess is my favorite Halloween costume :cry: I just go out on Halloween for the social aspect and the fun of dressing up

2 Likes

These days it’s basically used as an excuse to dress up in weird costumes, and the whole “sole night of the year when evil beings abound before the saints chase them away the day after” is a little forgotten. (Especially since the day after, All Saints, was supposed to be the important one. :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

as i said before

so does that mean when halloween it didn’t require for you to dress up as a monster or ghost?[quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:682, topic:20348”]
These days it’s basically used as an excuse to dress up in weird costumes, and the whole “sole night of the year when evil beings abound before the saints chase them away the day after” is a little forgotten. (Especially since the day after, All Saints, was supposed to be the important one. :sweat_smile:)
[/quote]

oh, i see… thanks for the info XD too bad there is not such event in my country (beside the decorated mall and small costume event for it that is)

Asia’s generally not big in Halloween >w< instead of Halloween, different culture countries have their own “honor the dead” kind of event instead.

I celebrate Obon c: during July-August.

Anyway~ the concept dressing up as something scary for Halloween was back then, people believed that dressing up as the souls of unded would protect themselves on the particular day.

But nowadays, people don’t do that for that reason. So there was no need to limit just dressing up as mosnters. Instead just enjoy the festival and what it has become~

3 Likes

No doubt!:wink: I’ll be my kinder egg’s, everything! I wonder whats going to happen when i open her up from what has made her heart so cold. (@Ros_e i hope its a cool as toy or something😄).

1 Like

@Ros_e @Curious_Boy wow! I never knew that, cool. Wait you both live in Asia?

I never celebrated Halloween, since my religion. But since my dad felt bad for my sister and i, he would buy candy and he would make us wait in are room and put it around the house. And we would do a scavenger hunt. It was fun plus when i went to school, we would compare are cabdies and trade if someone had something we wanted. Now since im a bit older he just give me a whole bunch of candy in a bag. Since this is the only time i eat alot of cabdy cant mess up my smile lol.

@Lizzy you dont go for candy?:pensive: