Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Well, they seem to be on male-specific routes (as the maid cafe girl is on a female-specific route), so that would make them… canonically gay characters :heart_eyes:. Assuming they are romanceable, and don’t appear on any female routes, that is.

Wow, that is a convoluted little daydream you got going there, maybe they are just there to tempt you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am eternally hopeful… until the dead boyfriends start piling up, that is…

2 Likes

Thought they already had, aren’t you currently waiting for a 5th to die? Maybe @Ros_e can help you out with that :laughing:

4 Likes

Why? Why are we talking about dead boyfriends?

1 Like

I go on a game-by-game basis, and since Noah is a) savable, and b) more little brother material than boyfriend material, this game’s doing quite well.

3 Likes

Hugo and Paige are romanceable xD

3 Likes

A sneak peek of everyone’s costume :kissing_heart:
I’m actually writing a Halloween special for Ciar for NaNoWriMo this year >www<
Your MC will have a variety of costumes to choose from~

hehehehe will release the Halloween game on 31st :blush:
Don;t wanna reveal any content about it until then~ >w< but it will just be around 1-2 chapters long
Thank you for all the support from everyone, hope you guys would enjoy this little surprise~~

Dion has a special costume; if the MC choose to wear the horse bottom, he can be the horse’s head.

22 Likes

OMG Sibyl is always so adorable! So what kinds of costumes do we get? Almost feel like I should be a cat to coordinate with my sweetheart :heart_eyes_cat:

Rainer is looking quite dashing herself :smile:

3 Likes

No! Everybody knows that vampire/werewolf is the ultimate pairing. If Dion’s already the werewolf… :broken_heart:

Maybe I’ll go as a monster hunter… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I guessed that Touya would be Dracula/ vampire, But I’m still hung up about the “Vampires Suck” film…that was awful.

2 Likes

So does this mean Touya and Dion are going to start dating now? :wink:

3 Likes

i feel so spoiled XD why are you so kind to us~ :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: why do you think about that movie when you think vampires lmbo. Its all about underworld lol.

@ParrotWatcher i thought monster hunters killed monsters😆

3 Likes

obviously, so he can kill Dion and became werewolf himself XD lol.

3 Likes

Exactly. They can be paired with vampires, werewolves, or even both :blush:. Or mummies, I guess.

3 Likes

eh? vampire is considered as monster ? lol i though your intention is to be able to getting rid of anyone in your way with Touya, guess you’re not that cruel (beside your own story that is :grin:)

3 Likes

im pretty sure @ParrotWatcher (and me obviously) will not mind that and just imagining the possibility of polyamory… :smirk:

3 Likes

@ParrotWatcher Okay! i see you, thinking head of the game😂. Smart playing. I forgot Touya your guy😂, i keep thinking why kill someone you like. Im tripping lol.

@Curious_Boy hey thats a plan ( just want to into a werewolf). Even though i think Tsubasa a fairy so i dont think that would work out.

@Ros_e i hope you plan giving my mc a heads up about Tsubasa costume because he was shock about her looking at dresses. If he founds out she likes fairies he going need to sit down😂.

5 Likes

Either that or twilight, and that my friend is a topic worth avoiding at all costs, and plus, I saw it when I was ten ok? It’s an issue with me and a photographic memory!