Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Glad we’re here for your entertainment @SiROSTRiKE :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, right? :heart:

1 Like

You missed the perfect opportunity to quote Gladiator in some way, Lizzy.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66601309.jpg

Happy now? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I see @Lizzy is turning into mime and giff girl now… soon she’ll be derailing threads with them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Meme and Gif.

Mimes and giffs are entirely different.

3 Likes

I thought I uploaded these 3 x’D but turns out I forgot~ D: Here they are~~~

Ohohohohooh

17 Likes

how long is sachi hair?

hmmm your own interpretation? xD I imagine it to be till upper back

Sachi is now rapunzel.

2 Likes

at first i though it was shoulder length… okay, that was sachi from another story about game online with a sword :sweat_smile:
btw im asking her hair for Dion fanart im planning to draw later :blush:

edit : NOAH FACE IS TOO INNOCENT AND CUTE, and i cant bring myself to let him die just for the sake of Dion-Kioshi scene anymore :joy:

2 Likes

Protecting him must be our number one priority.

Oh God, he’s going to die again, isn’t he? And this time we won’t be able to prevent it. :cry:

1 Like

Nah he won’t die DDDD:

1 Like

Now I’m even more worried… :disappointed: He’s not going to turn evil, is he? I mean, it would make little sense, and would only apply to a small subset of players, but…

well, now that you mention it, usually in the story, the innocent looking one is actually the mastermind behind everything :innocent:

Well, yeah, but given that he’s not important if you chose Rainer, and dead if you obey Touya or mess up the riddle, the chances of him being the evil overlord are small. I was more worried about him being corrupted along the way.

2 Likes

oh… you make a point there, but is it possible for him to make ‘a faked dead’?. okay that isn’t possible when i think about it again :sweat_smile:. but the “corrupted along the way” still make a sense, and im worried too for it :confounded:

1 Like

I loved it when you guys discuss theories :blush:

1 Like

I love it better when I’m the author… :disappointed:

i love it when i can be like you guys (making an IF game that is)… :grin:

Of course they are. There’s only one Supreme Overlord of Evil, and that’s me. :upside_down: