Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

wouldn’t it be a crime to date someone that younger at MC age :sweat_smile: but the possibility of their older sibling is okay :grin:

normal life with more interaction with Dion (and Touya) is enough for me (internally screaming : NO!! its not enough… there is the other RO as well, better Catch 'em All :joy:)

2 Likes

@Ros_e good wip so far, the only thing i dont like is riddles…i hate riddles xD

I have Sibyl, so I’m set :heartpulse: :female_couplekiss:

3 Likes

So Nao can be Ro right

Well, I’ve got Touya, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t go out looking for other romanceables on other playthroughs… :male_couplekiss: :male_couplekiss: :male_couplekiss: :male_couplekiss: > :male_couplekiss:

And Noah?

I do agree that this could probably be done better. As has already been noted, the second riddle could have several technically correct answers that are missed because it’s not worded exactly right. Also, playing an intelligent character should make the riddle easier to solve (which it doesn’t, unless it’s been updated since I last checked). A better solution might be to have something like:

What's the answer?
*choice
    *if (int < 10) #Incorrect answer 1.
    #True answer.
    *if (int < 20) #Incorrect answer 2.
    #Incorrect answer 3.

So in other words, a smart character gets to choose between only two answers, but a less smart character has to guess from three or four. (Admittedly, a player who’s good at riddles who plays a stupid character, like myself, will still have a better chance of solving the riddle, but this way it doesn’t depend entirely on the player’s riddle-solving ability.)

2 Likes

Maybe? Hahahahaha Noah visits Kioshi a lot if he’s alive, so hello Noah.

@ParrotWatcher that’s a lot of kissing! xD

I used that in the later parts of the game but I didn’t think it was necessary for easier riddles x’D will implement that in.

Also finally added FAQ section on the first post~ the first post is so long nooooowwww x’DDD

2 Likes

Could have been a held back 16 year old.

Being held back could also add to the “needing tutoring” thing

3 Likes

That might work~ :wink:

2 Likes

I get what you mean, but I had a hard time going through to see what the date with Rainer was like, going through an entire play through with someone else other than Sibyl? Not going to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason Heroes Rise and Prodigal came to mind, despite me also doing plays with Lucky and BM.

3 Likes

That’s another game where I just couldn’t romance anyone else, I was with Black Magic and that was that, even when Jenny was all “surprise I’m a lesbian!” I just couldn’t bring myself to check out what it was like romancing her. and Lucky I couldn’t do cause I wasn’t going to break up with Black Magic just to see what Lucky was like, seemed…wrong

1 Like

Let’s see how many nested comments we can get!

Yeah, honestly I’m not actually as in love with Touya as I generally act. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: He is the most eligible of the three guys we’ve met so far (I’m not counting Mamoru or Noah as properly met yet), but if a better option appears, even in a more minor character, I could certainly upgrade. :grin:

2 Likes

I loved the Persona vibe :heart:. I just hope this one doesn’t end like Persona 3, I don’t want to cry for 2 weeks again :sob:.

1 Like

Now when I read your story, the pixie girl will have your voice.

My voice… is really deep xD HAHAHAHAH[quote=“May_Rinn, post:558, topic:20348”]
I loved the Persona vibe :heart:. I just hope this one doesn’t end like Persona 3, I don’t want to cry for 2 weeks again :sob:.
[/quote]

I know right T^^^^T

1 Like

A surprise feature that I wanted to implement TwT and the codes were already done and tested but I feel like it’s such a pointless feature though :tired_face: so most probably not gonna put it in the final build

Even coded for every chapter and situation, there will be different text to ask them x’D

21 Likes

DO IT PLEASE! IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THAT THAT MAKE A GOOD GAME GREAT!

…please? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

100% agree, cripes @Ros_e you’re talented!

5 Likes

I admire someone with excellent coding skills, they have continued where I have failed due to me totally f****** IT And stuff at school…painful memories, anyway, @Ros_e, continue with your little features because it shall make your story unique.

3 Likes

wow… you really are something :astonished: you know what, if you already done that much coding and testing for that feature, wouldn’t it be a waste to not put it in the end? beside… the reader will surely love to see something unique like this :grin: (and that including me obviously).

5 Likes