Jolly Good: Cakes and Ale Free-for-All Discussion Thread Where Spoilers May Appear

To build off what Eiwynn said about Isa, I was not only quite happy with the art she did for the project, but also her passion for IF and this community that came through both in her posts and chatting with her on WhatsApp. I included links to where some of the art I will be using was posted on my thread; I don’t have access to all of it right now since I’m at work, but that should be enough to see if her style is what you seek. Personally, I enjoyed working with Isa quite a bit and fully intend to do so again, both with my next IF and whatever other projects may come down the pipe.

I should also point out that the pacifier was her idea; I had not thought about the art for the app icon, and figured it would just be a close-up of something from the main cover. But she suggested the pacifier and sure enough, I think it’s the perfect small image to still capture what the story is and remain recognizable at that tiny of a scale.

7 Likes