Broken sword WIP

I’ve begun work on my new game _Broken sword men _. In it, you play a broken man or women of X body guard for prince or princess of kingdom Ulit now shut in of death of master out when someone from your past come get you after 2 years are you going lone of group or leader show the way .
// main hero weapon//
katana
sabre
musashi asuka
claymore
and more

, 100,000 Words) when done, and I plan on updating every when got the time
have great day sir and ma’am
Hi my name is Shin the twin sister of Takashi he made broken sword men but i work on your heros and villains like
mask killer
age 21 from 23
weapon tanto swords
group he part of is Dark moon knight he is part of this groups
rule. he killed prince or princess for making war that will kill kings of Ulit and Yaro for what they to his people from there last war
there be more work in more of this devil

This me Takashi i work on are story like words in if pick anger if you see mask killer it will be this you YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID PRINCESS EVEN IF I MUST BUILD A MOUNTAIN OF CORPSES FOR WHAT YOU TO THAT GIRL!!! like that my work make story have a heart in this word you pick world of how it going play out . i hope you great years of life masters of this would

23 Likes

Sounds interesting so far, will there be ROs and death along the way?

1 Like

yes there be and flash backs show what start this

1 Like

Sounds good (20 char)

1 Like

I’m loving this already.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, Ill track this WiP.

1 Like

Sounds okay is there a romance

1 Like

Pretty sure, I asked. :wink:

1 Like

yes that why write prince or princess in this show how this work

1 Like

sorry umbreonpanda did no:innocent:

okay you have my interest with only this :grin:

3 Likes

we are working butt of on this i hope we have your support in this and we got out work please don,t be mad

1 Like

Take your time and good luck! I look forward to seeing whatever you have to show us in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

me and twin sister are work fight stace we can,t have claymore be so fast like katana it not right it has to be right not god mode

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.