Broken Pieces (WIP) - Update: 20-07-18

Love the story so far. It seems very well thought out and the concept was engaging enough. This seems like it’s going to be a long and difficult project, and since English is not your first language, it’s bound to be arduous. I wish you all the best!

A few grammatical errors and some other stuff:

…all the metros were almost as fast as a snail when it was rainning and the solar batteries became empty.

raining

I couldn’t really remember a time where I wasn’t tinkering with robot toys,

when

…was handsome enough to, if he wanted, aply to be consort of a Spider Empress and…

apply

…in his words, I was 'a real cute who deserved to have a good time’.

Should be a real cute boy/girl depending on the player’s gender.

I laughed in a embarrassed way and said ‘yes’; I was attracted only to men, and Stephen was really too handsome to a ‘no’.

Some people may not like this choice. Even if they are attracted to men, I feel like they should have a choice in whether they said ‘yes’ or not.

…someone who wanted, to his horror, serious relationship.

Should be a serious relationship.

I thanked while bukling the security belt.

buckling

the car left the dome and become one of many between all the others flying around the poorest sectors of E-53-8 - the city affectionately called “Eseb” by most of its inhabitants -, the car accustic isolated, enough so the sound of the rain didn’t bothered us.

became, acoustic, bother

I let a breath out and foccused on another topic.

focused

We said ours goodbyes, I left the car and then…

our

Half an hour later, at the exactly hour I had been informed that my interview would take place, the same man wearing the colors of WITCH - iridescent blue and metal grey - that had called others before appeared on the room.

exact, in

They were dressing a male suit the color of navy blue, but the face was androgynous.

dressed in

Well, , you have a very surprising historic,

history

I was on hell, that was the feeling.

in

I had saw a guy being expelled from university for talking too loud…

had seen

…my answers needed be carefully made so I wouldn’t gave my real opinions away.

needed to be

…and technological advancement, they also tend to be extremits,

extremists

not with pontual actions like the Alliance or the Coalition,

I think you meant punctual? ‘Pontual’ isn’t a word.

…satisfied with my answer, and extended a hand on my direction.

in

We will inform you till the end of the week about the job."

Should be ‘by the end of the week.’

… I had already made the interview so I didn’t bothered too much.

didn’t bother

I faced myself on the mirror and made sure that my suit was…

in

I had raised fast and high on WITCH in ten years, and now I really had a reputation and a Phd. to take care.

had risen, Ph.D to take care of.

…but I didn’t went anywhere besides the WITCH facilities,

didn’t go

…ignoring the others cientists getting ready for the next step on the android creation.

other scientists

Satisfied, we all entered and I started dellegating the tasks…

delegating

…there was always something missing, something not quiet right…

quite

…fit for that kind of programming, wich had lead to almost one year of setback, trying to discover the problem. Now, we believed we had discored and fixed the problem.

which, led, discovered

This one, we had chosen to make resembling something asian Human, bringing some Mintor into the features in the body of a male on the peak of the adulthood.

This one, we had chosen to make resembling something like an Asian human reads better.

With a quiet sight, I activated the dimensional projection…

It should be sigh, I think.

It’s is… Cutting our firewalls as if they were butter." I turned and faced the cientists.

It, scientists

…a burst of motor activity, one of the female cientists screamed,…

scientists

I hadn’t nor the strenght nor the technique to make the android let me go.

I had neither the strength nor the technique

At least he wasn’t tightening the hold and I was still able to breath,…

breathe

A sream tore its way through my body…

scream

He whispered cautiously, keelling beside the bed and touching his friend’s shoulder with a gentle touch. Him face squirmed into a brief grimace before relaxing again. Stephen let a breath out and shoke the shoulder.

kneeling, His, shook

We keep going, and some minutes after that talk,…

kept

Also, even after we input our name, the game doesn’t refer to us as such. For example, at one place it says “, good evening”; where as it should be “[player’s name], good evening.”

3 Likes