BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Believe it or not you just summed up the trope Draco in leather pants and a person’s feelings about said trope pretty damn well.

3 Likes

I just love how much chaotic energy is in the last part of the game. I’ve been waiting weeks to read this and the wait was well worth it! I loved all of the funny and sweet characters, and don what’s his face can go jump in a shark pit.

1 Like

One question, if Timmy’s the shotty does he always die?

1 Like

Nope u can make sure everyone survives in any cenario

2 Likes

No only if you do the wrong things as smiley you have to be careful use your Actor skills and pretend to be the cashier or a customer in that way he survive if you want to make sure everyone dies your share is bigger

2 Likes

Just finished my current playthrough and my relationship with Raquel was 69’5%:rofl::rofl::sob: Let’s try it again.

3 Likes

I don’t know how you feel about using cheats, but there is a cheat to raise relationships with the character so you could raise Raquel’s if you get stuck.

3 Likes

I know, thanks for the reply.
Actually, I got the requirements for the route (I had to increase the difficulty of the game and got shot a lot :sweat_smile:). Raquel’s route is… unique, for sure.

2 Likes

The easy way to romance Raquel is to exploit the interrogation scene with Andrew.

You can find an Achievement and Relationship Approval Guide here:

6 Likes

Are suppressors affected by the d20 rolls?? Cause I keep shooting a guard with a standard suppressor on a Beretta M9 during the atm heist and it keeps triggering a 911 call. I’ve only had one run where that didn’t happen and it’s driving me nuts.

2 Likes

Really really REALLY enjoyed playing the first part of the game. The heists were so much fun, I loved planning and executing them. It was similar to Zombie Exodus in a way. I also liked the checkpoints. I just like checkpoints.

The second part I liked not so much. I don’t know what it is, maybe not enough time to interact with other characters or maybe it was too intense for my liking. Either way I’m looking forward to part 2 and I hope to see more heists/mission/planning, etc.

1 Like

The whole process of making the game was chaotic and random aswell…

3 Likes

A question is Raquel like Quiet in Metal gear solid ( virus infected? ) Because she can speak I guess but avoids it

1 Like

I wonder if she simply identifies as a cat (is it called otherkin?)

3 Likes

Gabe and Mouse

1 Like

I think she refuse to speak because she don’t want to be rekogniced by her voice. In My opinion Gabriel takes the biggest risk of those 3
Because Michael has an electronic device to change his voice l and Raquel does not speak at all. And all 3 never take of there mask in front of other Archangels

1 Like

All three of the trio have masks with inbuilt devices to modify their voices. Only Michael uses it all the time, Gabriel doesn’t really use it at all.
Raquel can speak, but obviously doesn’t most of the time because she’s got damaged vocal cords and speaking a lot can do further harm to them.
That’s not mentioned in the game but has been mentioned by the author.

10 Likes

Replaying the game makes me think of something: People see (and say) Michael as the boss, yet Gabriel mostly takes the reigns. Following that, they usually banter against each other yet Gabriel wins the most (understandable, since Michael’s options are usually… not good.). Are they both equals, Gabriel is the second-in-command, or something else?

6 Likes

Gotta say I absolutely love this game and have replayed it a fair amount of times XD
But I can’t find how do you romance Justin?

1 Like

Here you go:

7 Likes