BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

1 Like

So then a ā€œRomeo and Julietteā€ kind of romance wouldnā€™t be possible? ā€¦minus the whole ā€œkilling each other in the end for the sake of (blegh) loveā€ thing, I mean.

1 Like

Which Vanzetti do you mean?

1 Like

Well one of them is going to die. Though come to think of it Iā€™m not sure how weā€™re going to fight with how injured we are.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t done the Detective Path, and it does sound interestingā€¦ but I really like Gabriel and would like to romance himā€¦ as far as I can tell, the Detective Path isnā€™t worth my time if I canā€™t romance Gabrielā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s for the sake of Drama

3 Likes

But with what romanceable reward? The only other people I find interesting are Rook, which is definitely a no go for the Detective Path, and Justin, which is just a no go for my female MC, regardless of whether sheā€™s doing the Detective Path or notā€¦

The drama in the Detective Path is very enticing, but if I canā€™t get a kiss or hug (non deadly ones, I mean) from Gabrielā€¦ it just seems a bit dullā€¦ but thatā€™s just my opinion. Sorry if I offended you, that was not my intent!

3 Likes

Romance Gabriel AND be a detective. Maybe youā€™ll get an achievement :wink:

6 Likes

I mean my school didnā€™t care about our health and enjoyment when it came to food if the brownies were anything to go by.

Iā€¦donā€™t know? I thought footage referred to singular and plural, but now Iā€™m questioning myself.

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl:

Love it when heā€™s mean to usā€¦

Or it could be the other way aroundā€¦ just saying.

You got brownies? Lucky we only had 3 chicken neckā€¦fried chicken neck.

2 Likes

Very well thenā€¦ I shall make Gabriel available for romance even when you are along the detective pathā€¦ at the cost of someoneā€™s life.

I can never winā€¦

Trueā€¦

I was never stupid enough to eat whatever school gave me, unless it was pizza.

6 Likes

I always brought a couple bucks a day one for a soda from the machine one from the snack vendor which had chips, combos, and candy

1 Like

Wellā€¦ lets hope its not us who dies.

4 Likes

Argh, someone please help me, how do I save Mouse as an undercover officer? I refuse to go on without that. :sob:

2 Likes

As of the current moment? The only way for it not to happen is to not be an undercover copā€¦ but Mouse can continue to live even though youā€™re an undercover cop, and you can still continue to romance her

Him. :blush: And as long as there is lifeā€¦ But you better return to show me that, or I will be very cross with you and stick out my lower lip, so there. :angry: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But - how do I do that much? How can I save him? So far he ends up dead for meā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

Well, first off, I felt absolutely horrible when I was writing Mouseā€™s possible death.

You can save them by carrying as much first aid kit as you can before chapter 4. And when the time comes, come to her aid and apply the the first aid kit. She instead of dying completely, she will go into a temporary coma. Donā€™t worry, sheā€™ll wake up sooner or laterā€¦

4 Likes

Unless you get that bug where itll act like you didnt do that, even though you did :wink: I forgot to ss for you. Sometimes itā€™s hard to break away during that scene sometimes.

1 Like

Well, first off, you should feel terrible! :angry: Also, good writing, as it affected me as much as it didā€¦ :+1:

Thank you, I did have a save before I used the last one (suck it up, Raquel!). :partying_face:

1 Like

sorry for being a bother, if you donā€™t want to then never mind and donā€™t add it, iā€™ll just keep my opinions about it to myself. sorry.

3 Likes