BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

All of the Lannister kids were complete ass. She was doing pretty good up until the finale.

2 Likes

Is the book about to come out? Saw it on the release list. And if so what have I missed since I dunno whenever I last posted lol.

3 Likes

I think my next character will be called Michael Myers, what with the god mode and stuff. He’ll say as little as possible and will get up close and personal.

5 Likes

Well… You missed the game submission, and some discussion on here, and the final beta, but that’s about it from what I can think of.

3 Likes

Nope. Wrong file uploaded. Fixed.

It’s currently in the submissions and there’s a bit of problem with a few things so I’m just waiting for them to either send me the files to fix them or, something else. I’m not quite sure what’s goin on behind the scenes.

7 Likes

Hopefully it’s not the something else part. Although we all would like to see this game released as soon as possible, I personally wouldn’t sacrifice features just for a speedy release. Those features are what makes this game so special and unique. I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m sure many people will agree. Just do your thing and keep up the good work Michael. I for one am standing behind you 100%. We are persistent. We are determined and together we will see it done.

5 Likes

Just wondering. Were you able to find the problem with the 38 luck cheat yet? Like i said before, you get the confirmation message, but not the luck itself. Start the game on easy for 3 luck, or very easy for 6. Now at the end of the first chapter, enter the cheat code for 38 luck. The first check you can test it on will be in chapter 1 where you can steal the car. You will see that your luck modifier will still be on 3 or 6 depending on what difficulty you chose.

1 Like

Yes, I was using the wrong variable that gets reset every time the dice is rolled. I’ve corrected it to use the correct one now.

2 Likes

Yikes, now we have a new error when starting demo. Alert! Error: MISC line 1: invalid character. (ChoiceScript text should be saved in the UTF-8 encoding.) *comment UTF8 CODE, PLEASE IGNORE 2\ 믈 H񻍗򍔥 W ě x ދꆝW񎊅𿒑򔽧ɜ򭭚� Alert! Error: MISC line 1: invalid character. (ChoiceScript text should be saved in the UTF-8 encoding.) *comment UTF8 CODE, PLEASE IGNORE 2\ 믈 H񻍗򍔥 W ě x ދꆝW񎊅𿒑򔽧ɜ򭭚�

2 Likes

And so begins the development/publishing hell for Breach

4 Likes

You break one thing and another thing breaks… Life of a coder

EDIT: Should be fixed now

3 Likes

That is something I’ve had to contend with. I gave up on a wip years ago because of that.

2 Likes

Error: MISC line 5915: invalid character. (ChoiceScript text should be saved in the UTF-8 encoding.) *comment UTF8 CODE, PLEASE IGNORE 2\ 믈 H񻍗򍔥 W ě `x ދꆝW񎊅𿒑򔽧ɜ򭭚�

1 Like

So, how’s that release looking now?

2 Likes

…I’ve uploaded the file 8 times now. Hopefully, it’s fixed.

3 Likes

Thanks Michael. Everything seems to be working just fine. I was just checking the checks LOL.

2 Likes

I wish we could go back to the days of using the bug squasher crash reporter.

3 Likes

What the hell peoples. I leave you alone for a few days and there are 120 new post?

3 Likes

T̷̙̻̏͑̄͒̚h̴̢̨̐̐̃è̷̩̽́̚̕n̴̨͈͙̂͆͝͝ͅ ̵̤̟̫̝̞̎̽͝D̴̩̘͕̽́̀͐̄o̷̡͈̰̣̽̊͗̈́ņ̵͈̼̳̦͆̌̒̆͠’̷͙̅̀̄́t̶̼͇̆̈̍ ̴̧͉̜͙̕ͅL̸̪͈̺͛ḛ̷̝̝̂a̷̲͚͂͊̊̚̕v̵̰͙͂̆͂̃ë̷̩̦̀

5 Likes

I’m turning 31 at the end of October! Gabriel and I have so much in common already :wink:

Well I certainly hope not, it would make romancing him somewhat awkward if he was related to my MC.

4 Likes