BREACH: The Archangel Job - Phase 2 Sign Up (Closed)

Is currently holding a crowbar The Archangels have no founder… We may have a Michael, but we have no clear leader…

Role-playing aside. I’ve decided that everyone will playtest the first half of the part 1 of Chapter 3 in the private thread. However, this may be delayed due to the variety of choices you have… so… many… choices…

4 Likes

GOOD! I absolutely LOVE choices!!!

2 Likes

@GamerDude The big boss says you’re lying. You a fuckin’ mole? Walks behind you.

Slowly brings out Jack. @MichaelMaxwell What do we do with 'em, boss? You trust 'em?

To be honest, I can’t wait for the play test, either.

2 Likes

“I’m feeling generous today… cut off his legs and make him crawl back to the FBI…”

:joy: Seriously though, there may be a slight delay, however, it’s going to be worth it. This is… what you’d call… an action set piece.

Hopefully I can finish it before we start the private thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Gladly revs up Jack. Swings at at his right leg, cutting it completely off. Walks around his squirming body with a grin. “Heh, I’m not sure he’ll have enough blood left in him to do that, but he can sure as hell try!” Raises Jack again.

All silly role-playing aside now, how much do time machines cost here in the U.S.? Anyone know? :joy:

1 Like

A hot tub would cost you around $5,000… :joy:

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell

Now you gave me idea.
Will we be able to use that money to not just buy Equipment but to for example bribe Security chief to put less competent guards on duty or so on ?
also will we be able to use the money to improve our lifestyle getting better perfomance ? (Get new stat confort and have it impact luck ?)

All inspired by the hottub comment

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell I just realized I put “Jax” instead of “Jack.” “Jax” is the name of my dog. I might need to take a nap. :joy:

Yes… something like that. Greg is able to slow down police response times before a heist by bribing them, giving you more time to take more loot.

I was intending to have luck based items as one of Greg’s Glorious Goods… Don’t know yet, but sounds interesting :slight_smile:[quote=“CaesarCzech, post:88, topic:26962”]
All inspired by the hottub comment
[/quote]

How did you get all of that from a hot tube time machine?

1 Like

Lol… It’s quite late at night for me right now, so I think I need to sleep now…

1 Like

Hello! I’m still a newbie when it comes to working around the forums, as the most I’ve done so far is play all the WIPs hahaha, but I’d love to help test Phase 2 if you’d have me. I played the demo a while back and really loved it :slight_smile: best of wishes to you!

1 Like

Sure thing! Listed! Glad to have you on board! :smile:

@MichaelMaxwell I’d like to sign up for phase 2 of the beta if there are still any spots

1 Like

@GhostlyCrow
Yup… there’s unlimited number of spots… I’m probably just gonna move the deadline forward :grin:

Also, LISTED!

2 Likes

I would like to join so pleas sign me up BRO!!!

1 Like

Sure thing! Listed!

Alright, there’s been a few problems :sweat_smile:. The Private Testing will have to start about a day late. I’m so sorry everyone! :sweat:

However, I’m looking into a few of the problems right now. So, expect to recieve the private thread invitation in about a day :smile:

1 Like

Alright! Since the start of the phase 2 is nearing, I’d like to confirm a few other people about whether or not they would like to be involved.

After all, I wouldn’t want to invite an unwilling person to a party :sweat_smile:

@Aerin
@Colt_WB
@Tuhin_Subhra_Maity
@Classified

EDIT: And wow… I broke my last record of testers from the previous phase :joy: Thank you all so much for joining in

2 Likes

Hey of course I am in but sadly I won’t be of much help before July 16th. I have semester exam going on till then.

1 Like

It’s alright! I hope your exams goes well! :smile:

Aaaaand the thread is UP!

The deadline is still 2nd of June! If you’d like to breach in on the party, then come on over before then!

If not, then I hope you all have a good day! :smile:

1 Like