BREACH: The Archangel Job - Phase 2 Sign Up (Closed)

Hey I would love to help with phase 2.I loved the demo of the game and would love to be apart of makeing the game great

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be putting up the private thread at around the 30th of May.

It’ll consist only a quarter of Chapter 3. It’ll still have chapter 1 and 2, but we will be mostly focusing on chapter 3… which… from what I’ve been going through… will be a fun one story-wise…

1 Like

I would also like to join.

1 Like

@Portugas_D_Ace
Listed!

I would love this! But how does it work? Would I just get a link or something else?

1 Like

@GamerDude at around the 30th of May, I’ll invite you all into a private thread, where you can post your thoughts, bug reports, and everything else.

Don’t worry, in the thread, there will be the link to the private test game, and a set of instructions. :smile:

Then count me in! :grin:

1 Like

Man, I wish I had my account when the first phase was up for beta testing, anyway I’m gonna go and play the update now. Yesterday I was having bugs on it cause I was on mobile. :cry:

But now I can play it all! Yay! :joy:

1 Like

@GamerDude Awesome!

You’re already listed, so I’ll see you in the private thread! Which is more or less a couple of days from now :sweat_smile:

I AM SO GOD DAMN EXCITED!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! I love this damn game, if you can’t tell already. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@GamerDude Welcome to the Archangels. Loyalty is always rewarded, betrayal is always punished. Remember this. Now, if you would, please step right this way. Jack and I are going to make sure you’re not a cop.

4 Likes

Oh shit… I just found the perfect quote for the archangels :joy:

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell You’re welcome, mate. :joy:

1 Like

I’m damn proud to join the Archangels. I’ve been waiting for this moment for the past 8 years.

3 Likes

8 years? Holy shit, The Archangels only been around for 2 :joy:

It’s a pretty fuckin’ good quote. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve known of this crew long before anyone in it even did… I founded it!

2 Likes

…I’ll need to see some identification.

2 Likes

shows him about 50 different fake IDs, followed by my real one, and then a card that you can tell is not forged, that says “Founder of The Archangels” on it.

There it is. Daniel Wolfe.

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I need some authentication from you, here.

2 Likes