BREACH: The Archangel Job - Phase 2 Sign Up (Closed)

I would like to sign up as well

1 Like

I would like to sign up as well!:blush::blush:

1 Like

Wowza! So excited for this game! Consider me signed up please!
And keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ooh, I didn’t know I have a stalker :joy:[quote=“Damian_Dalesh, post:41, topic:26962”]
@MichaelMaxwell So should I be expecting a call from Greg anytime soon, regarding a new shipment of chainsaws and something to do with someone he didn’t like?
[/quote]

No chainsaws yet… XD But I have recently made available Dual Wielding!

@DUNGEON_MASTER
@Kurvo
@RagEgnite
@MIGhunter
@Dawzer
@Davion_Whitfield
@Spyder

LISTED!

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell So I can wield two chainsaws at once, when they become available? Ah, you’re killin’ me, mate. Pun intended.

1 Like

Um… not… yet. Just secondary weapons right now :sweat_smile: BUT! It’s coming soon!

I’d like to sign up as well!!

1 Like

I remember this game! I also remember being excited about the possibilities, so I’d like to sign up for the beta since I’m completely free from daily responsibilities atm~ I promise to give lots of feedback! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Ragnock136
@Inessy

LISTED![quote=“Inessy, post:49, topic:26962”]
I remember this game!
[/quote]

And I remember you too from last year! Glad to have you with us! :grin:

Also, I may or may not be moving the schedule forward, Ben, my current Co-Author is currently looking for a university to apply to… and he’s been a bit busy lately. So we’re moving the schedule forward so he doesn’t get clustered with work :sweat_smile:

I’ll let you all know when exactly I’ll be initiating the Private thread!

2 Likes

Amazing! I’m already looking forward to it~ Let’s work together to make this super awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure i would like to help test out phase 2

1 Like

You’re already on the list, just wanted to confirm if you’d like to join :smile:

Then yeah i confirm my help and support in phase 2 now to play the game with cheats on to be the very best at what i do

3 Likes

LMAO (obligatory 20 character)

2 Likes

I love how this is progressing and if possible would like to sign up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got it!

A little bit of update on the schedule…

I’m moving the start of the private beta closer to either the 30th or the 31st of may, and the deadline of the phase 2 sign up, to 4th of June

So you all don’t have to wait for as long :smile:

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I would like to sign up as well, I am very interested what more is to be in store for this game. Also, I have a question. Will we ever be able to meet back up with the other members of the other cons as well? Shotty and Smiley for instance?

1 Like

@LenoreFromNevermore

Awesome! Welcome to the team!

Not if they’re dead…

1 Like

I would like to sign up

1 Like

@CrypticRuby
@Eternali343
@LenoreFromNevermore
Listed!