BREACH: The Archangel Job - Phase 2 Sign Up (Closed)

Well, I am honoured that my game is the first you chose to test :grin:

The Private Test will start around 2nd of June. I will send everyone an invitation to the Private Thread, and from there, you can post your thoughts, comments, bugs, typos, everything you find in the game that doesn’t feel right… :smile:

1 Like

Hey, love the game so far, so much so that I’m willing to see it in its raw and unrefined form! Hopefully I can contribute to make it a great IF!

2 Likes

Thank you! Love your name and profile pic by the way :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, I would like to help out. Allow me inside please.

1 Like

Count me in - i am happy to help.

1 Like

Hey! I’m really, really honored to be part of this beta, and you can consider me confirmed for the second phase, sorry for the inactivity recently :smile:, I’ll be more frequent recently and I guarantee you that I’ll do my best to help you in the second phase!

1 Like

Thank you for including me in the list and this will be my first beta job so I will do my very best.

1 Like

@Kurvo
@DUNGEON_MASTER

Listed![quote=“kai229, post:26, topic:26962”]
Hey! I’m really, really honored to be part of this beta, and you can consider me confirmed for the second phase, sorry for the inactivity recently :smile:, I’ll be more frequent recently and I guarantee you that I’ll do my best to help you in the second phase!
[/quote]

Eeey! It’s good to see you! Sure thing! I’ll be looking forward to it :smile:

So, so much first timers :smile: Thank you for picking this game as your first game!

Also, I always remember those who help me… So fear not, everyone who’s helped me so far, shall be credited in the game :grin: It’s the least I can do…

1 Like

I’d like to participate in phase 2, please. :slight_smile:

I’ve also beta tested games before so I know what to expect.

1 Like

Listed! I’ll see you in the private thread :wink:

It’s alright. I hope your day is going well, if not, I hope it’ll be better :smile: I’d like to thank you for your contribution in the first Private Thread, you and many others are responsible for this game’s long (and rather drawn out) development. Thank you! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hullo there! Is there any space for one more? :slight_smile: Sorry for not helping that much last time around, but I promise I’ll be helpful this time!

1 Like

HEEY! It’s been awhile! I don’t know why, I listed your name in the main thread, but… for some reason it can’t find your username :disappointed_relieved:

Don’t worry though, you’re now listed! :sweat_smile:

@MichaelMaxwell See how good you’re game is, mate? See what you’ve done?!?!? :joy:

1 Like

Can I join the beta as well?

1 Like

i want to sign up!!!

1 Like

I love your WIP and i’d like to help making this game the best game although i think it already is :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And i dont think i would be much of a help considering the fact that this might be my first test (if you give me a chance) but im willing to contribute in anyway i can, wether you choose me or not i think your game will be awesome and ill be waiting for it :smile:

1 Like

I tend to underestimate myself… this game has boosted my confidence, with a +5 modifier…

… Though it still doesn’t help me with the ladies :confused:

@MasterChief117John
@Shin_Lee
@Zastorio
LISTED!

Wow, so many new people :joy: I thank you all very much for choosing my first game, to be your first testing expirience :laughing:

Don’t worry, I have instructions set up for when the private testing starts.

Also, I’m updating the public version of the game… @InsanityRun , @Voldy , @Curious_Boy … I have a surprise for you :grin: … It’s for everyone actually, but it’s mostly sparked from your suggestions

1 Like

I first played your game when you first set up the demo. I’m quite impressed what it has become over time. If you are ok, I’d like to try and beta test

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell So should I be expecting a call from Greg anytime soon, regarding a new shipment of chainsaws and something to do with someone he didn’t like?

1 Like