BREACH: The Archangel Job - Phase 2 Sign Up (Closed)

This topic is for those who’d like to sign up for “Breach: The Archangel Job” Private Beta. If this topic is not supposed to be here, please tell me and I’ll put this somewhere else.

Private Beta will start (hopefully) at the 2nd of June, 2017, and will be updated at the very least monthly, if possible weekly. But I will reply to the topic as often as I can. :grin:

If anyone wants to sign up, here’s the place! This thread will be closed at the very least 10th of June. (If I can help it…)

Here is the game so far…

12 Likes

Some of you are already invited, if you would like to opt out of the Phase 2 Private Beta, please tell me, and I’ll leave you out :smile: Thank you all for your generous contributions to the game.

@Imhotep
@PotterStinks
@Yougal (Confirmed)
@Colt_WB
@kai229 (Confirmed)
@Tuhin_Subhra_Maity
@Classified
@Reaper_General (Confirmed)
@CaesarCzech

@Aerin
@Eiwynn (Confirmed)
@Voldy (Confirmed)
@Curious_Boy (Confirmed)
@InsanityRun (Confirmed)

(Can only mention 10 people per post)

2 Likes

Splendid! Consider me in for all future phases! :joy:

1 Like

You have my request to test (see what I did there?) and support!

1 Like

yeah thanks for inviting me i will try my best haven’t really had as much time as i would like to test it lately

1 Like

I’m not going anywhere

1 Like

Phase 3 will not have a sign up page. It’ll be a closed thread, with participants taken from people who contribute Phase 2 :smile:

Listed!! I’ll post the list later

It’s alright, I’ll be starting the private thread next week :slight_smile:[quote=“InsanityRun, post:7, topic:26962, full:true”]
I’m not going anywhere
[/quote]

Confirmed!!

1 Like

Will you continue to update the other thread on Breach?

1 Like

Also I’d like to sign up…

1 Like

Listed!

I will continue to update the bugs and other issues, however the public thread will only be for the Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, the rest is for Private Testers :smile:

2 Likes

I found your WIP and I love it. I wouldn’t mind being part of the beta testers. C:

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell I’d love to sign up and support you with this!

1 Like

I want to be part of this!..pleaseeee?

1 Like

Does the like imply that we are listed?

1 Like

No, it implies that I like your comment…

But don’t worry, you’re all listed :grin:

3 Likes

Could I sign-up for the beta too?

1 Like

I figured-but I wanted to clarify :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!

Alright so here’s what I have so far…

@deznutes
@GIO443
@resuri08
@connor_a
@Black_Knight
@Anubhab_Khanra

Including those confirmed above

2 Likes

How will we access this beta when participating? Apologies, but this is my first test using this forum

2 Likes