BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I guess we can always use our imaginations, right? :smirk:

2 Likes

Itā€™s an online app called Pixlr editor. Itā€™s like photoshop but much quickerā€¦[quote=ā€œDamian_Dalesh, post:602, topic:19446ā€]
How extensive do you plan to make the endings? Will alot apply to them, as in they will all be dramatically different, or are you going for more general epilogues? My apologies if this has been asked before.
[/quote]

There will beā€¦ a LOTā€¦ of endings. Ranging from the best of the best, to the worst outcome. None of them are a ā€œMehā€ ending.

There are a total of 3 branches, and with that, 3 sub-branch PER branch, and with that, 6 variables PER sub-branchā€¦

Which comes up as a total of 54 variable endingsā€¦ Sigh wow, I really need to work on that later.

Rook: Yes! *Fist pump*

And I am grateful to have you and everyone else here :smile:

Well, whateverā€™s going on in your head, you can imagine whatever you want :smile:

4 Likes

ohh snap! I might take the cue from @resuri08 and not romance anyone then, haha. Though Iā€™d like to try and romance Charlie, heā€™s so cute >o< Iā€™ll wait patiently for his content to come out~

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve been writing, Mouse(both), the Brits, Then Carly, and probably Kazton, are the cutest respectively :blush:

Though Ben handles the side stories and such, we had fun making these characters

Honestly, we had fun making everyoneā€™s dialogues and interactions :laughing:

5 Likes

i know right ?! :joy:

did you read my mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
this is how a rank the guys :3 :

1. Mouse (obviously)
  2. Charlie (im so sorry i have to separate yo from your sis, coz i need justin in my team :sweat_smile:)
  3. Justin
  4. Kaz (unromanceable by male MC, though he still an interesting friendā€¦ and honestly, im not really eager to pursue him, so its not a problem when i know he prefer girl MC)
  5. and the last position for Rook (sorry dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i cant judge you yet so you have to be happy with the last position for now :grin:)

and ranking list for the girls :

1. Mouse (i will always reserve the first place for you no matter your gender :wink:, though you have to take second place if i have to choose between both of you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
  2. ā€”cant decide yetā€”
  3. Anna
  4. ā€”cant decide yetā€”
3 Likes

Rook *cough may i show you something ?! :innocent: :smiling_imp: *cough

3 Likes

This guy knows whatā€™s good, you got my approval (and Iā€™m not saying that to anyone :wink: )

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Have you considered adding an automatic crossbow as a weapon? Donā€™t recall this being in-game. Certainly a Glorious Goodie.

3 Likes

Jesus has acknowledge me :sparkles: :angel:

1 Like

uhhā€¦good while your nipples calm down:

1 Like

Rook: As long as whatever it is stays in your pants, sure..

Rook: WHOA! Max! What the actualy fuck??!

:joy: Took you long enough to find that.

Rook: Not cool dude! I prefer my relationship partner female, thank you very much..

:laughing: Fineā€¦

updated

HHhmmmmmmā€¦ Thatā€™s a good idea, however, not an automatic crossbow. Maybe a double action crossbow? Like the one in the first picture.

However, eventhough pistol crossbows are excellent for short range, they arenā€™t really that efficient.

But I guess I can try to put it in. :smile: Weā€™ll have to wait for Ben on that oneā€¦ I donā€™t know how heā€™s gonna input something like this into the game :laughing:

2 Likes

Really? Rook will be available to females? Or both?

1 Like

I think for now female only.

1 Like

Heā€™ll only be available to female for the time beingā€¦

Rook: Yes, and it's non-debatable..

Itā€™s debatableā€¦

Rook: NON, DEBATABLE!

Alright, fineā€¦

2 Likes

Btw, I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me. But is everyone else expiriencing problems accessing the forum?

Because I had to refresh the page 4 times before I can connect :confused:

wtf. is giving me ā€˜500 errorā€™ every time i reply. yes, i am having the same problem.

1 Like

I think the site is being maintained, but I donā€™t know. Hopefully itā€™ll go back to normal again

It also says body is too similair to previous post. But I donā€™t see the previous post :confused:

This means 5 copies of your last post will pop-up later.

I think there is a DDoS attack going on ā€¦ really annoying

1 Like

Damn. CoG should ask for CloudFlare protection.:sweat_smile:
Hereā€™s some info:
Fixing 500 Internal Server Error Problems on Your Own Site
A 500 Internal Server Error on your own website requires a completely different course of action. As I mentioned above, most 500 errors are server-side errors, meaning itā€™s likely your problem to fix if itā€™s your website.

There are lots of reasons why your site might be serving a 500 Error to your users, but two are most common:

A Permissions Error. In most cases, a 500 Internal Server Error is due to an incorrect permission on one or more files or folders. In most of those cases, an incorrect permission on a PHP and CGI script is to blame. These should usually be set at 0775 (-rwxr-xr-x).
A PHP Timeout. If your script connects to external resources and those resources timeout, an HTTP 500 error can occur. Timeout rules, or better error handling in your script, should help if this is the cause of the 500 error.
A Coding Error in .htaccess. While not as common, be sure to check that your siteā€™s .htaccess file is properly structured.
If youā€™re running WordPress, Joomla, or another content management or CMS system, be sure to search their support centers for more specific help troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error.

If youā€™re not using an off-the-shelf content management tool, your web hosting provider, like InMotion, Dreamhost, Bluehost, 1&1, etc., probably has some 500 Error help that might be more specific to your situation.

1 Like

Who would want to DDoS Choice of Games? ā€¦ or maybe theyā€™re going for Discourse?

In any case, I sure hope this forum stays okay :sweat:

1 Like