BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Rook: Yeah.. I remember you. Do me a favor and keep 10 steps away from me..

Now, now Rook… play nice.

Rook: Oh I will.. as soon as Curious_Boy keeps things proffesional...

The Main reason I wanted Gabriel to be non-romancable, is because no matter what… (and I don’t mean to disappoint anyone)… I intend to keep his identity and personal life a secret till the end. His past is hidden as much as I can.

However, I will drop hints in a few places if you’re feeling a little like sherlock :wink:

Romancing him would be near impossible, due to this. He cares about the Archangels more than he does about himself, however, if his identity was to be revealed, everything would not necessarily fall apart… it would answer a few questions… but it also raise a lot more…

Gabriel is the kind of person who will fight for what he believes in and who he cares about, and always be there for you, but at the same time, you will never know why, or who he actually is…

He just… is. That is his greatest aspect. And revealing his identity would very much so change that…

So, forgive me… but please understand. :disappointed:

6 Likes

Oh god, Watch_dogs (The first one) is what inspired me to write the game’s set to be in Chicago in teh first place.

However, eversince my Xbox died, I haven’t been playing games as much as I used to :cry:

My laptop is barely enough to run notepad ++ and a watch youtube at the same time, and it overheats constantly… which sucks.

Sigh Which is why I really need this game to be good… which is why I would go above and beyond to thank everyone in this community :slight_smile:. This community has given me more hope than I’ve ever had in my life :grinning:

So thank you to everyone who have supported my game! I hope for the best, for this game, and everyone with it! :grin:

3 Likes

Oh I only expressed my sadness at the fact that he’s not romanceable, but I did also say that as a fellow story crafter I understand and completely respect your reasons, you don’t have to feel bad about it whatsoever, it’s your world after all :wink: And I’m already finding the other ROs agreeable enough haha, they are a lot after all. And while we may not romance Gabe, I’m sure we’ll still fangirl/boy over him hahahha but that doesn’t mean you have to change your world because of that.

And oh man I understand you so much. My pc can’t run games that have been out since like 2013 :cry: I watch youtube playthroughs to save my life lmao. And oh god I don’t know if you’d love Wrench, I know I do, but he also wears a mask and voice distortion thingy and is clearly more comfortable when wearing his mask haha, that’s why I brought it up in the first place.

3 Likes

lol… i see you still have a problem with me XD

Ah, i can relate to you there… my laptop also have some problem (and almost died), and now it has a blank line in the middle of monitor that cut it and that kinda annoying when i need to work and do some art, and it also overheats so easily lately… so i cant use it to playing pc game anymore QAQ.

you’re very welcome… i hope for the best as well for your game, you’ve put so much effort to make it this far… so you need to see it through and enjoy the result of your hardwork soon :grin:

Thank you :smile: I have plans for Gabriel… The first part of the third chapter will go a lot deeper into the minds of the trio, so I’m quite excited for the second phase of the private testing :sweat_smile:

Awee, Well I hope you’ll get a better PC soon :grin: Also, I don’t know why, but watching playthroughs of games that I wanna play so much… kind of… hurts, for some reason… :sweat:[quote=“Curious_Boy, post:589, topic:19446”]
lol… i see you still have a problem with me XD
[/quote]
Rook: I don't have a problem with you.. I have a problem with you trying to fuck me..

Rook! We want to play things safe here!

Rook: *Sigh* fine.. *Tosses Curious_Boy a condom* Just don't use it on me..

Dude!! I don’t mean that! Wait… why do you have a condom on you?

Rook: Alright I'm sorry... can we be friends?... and stay friends?[quote=“Curious_Boy, post:589, topic:19446”]
you’re very welcome… i hope for the best as well for your game, you’ve put so much effort to make it this far… so you need to see it through and enjoy the result of your hardwork soon :grin:
[/quote]

Well, I hope I can live up to everyone’s expectations :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Damn straight.

You can’t censor art, boi.

And this Rook man seems…interesting.

@Voldy
So! After trying out 4 different styles, I came up with this one. I’m so sorry if it’s not what you imagine it would be like… you did afterall requested quite the complex mask, but here it is :sweat_smile:

The Skull may not encompass the whole face, but it sure takes a majority of it. The red flamey texture surrounding the mask creates an after-aura of ferocity and anger, surrounded by cracks of darkness…

However, in the center of it all, the mask is lighted from behind with a bright light blue glow, showing what the mask once represented…

A hint of vigilance and hope… forged within a cage of rage and hatred

11 Likes

ppffftt!! hhhaaa :joy: i’m not trying to bang you… i just messing with you lol :laughing: :innocent:

told you so :grin:

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Holy shit. It looks amazing! I even love what you did with the background. The flames and the aura of blue… blue’s actually my favorite color! How did you know? You captured what I said perfectly!

And the skull is just how I envisioned it…taking up alot of the mask so that literally anyone can immediately recognize what it is supposed to be and be afraid…the chrome is more of an afterthought.

It looks splendid, friend! Thank you so much! I appreciate it more than you know! :blush::smiley:

Now to make it my wallpaper…:yum:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Now, back to the game! I have a siege to write… :smile:

2 Likes

…You couldn’t have nailed it more…

Sorry. I’ll let you get back to writing! :joy:

2 Likes

So true… I could relate. It’s just like these forums, you could talk more openly than in real life.

Tut-tut, this won’t do. No need to snap your fingers at me. :smirk:

I dunno why… I like slick looking guys… I really blame Marvel Loki and BBC Sherlock for this.

Ditto so truee!

@Inessy and I still appreciate your work especially creating these interesting characters though. I might consider doing a no RO playthrough. My MC would be so loyal to Gabriel that she probably too busy aiding Gabriel to reach his or Michael’s dream to have a love life. XD

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I don’t mean to sound like a complete buttocks, but if you could do my mask as well that would be nice.

A white mask with a giant black X on the part where the mouth is supposed to be. I don’t know about the background though. Maybe make it all foggy and smokey to emphasize the mystery?

1 Like

Rook: Dammit.. It was worth a try

Then I don’t think Rook is for you…

Rook: Dude! You're supposed to be my wingman here!

Well, people have different taste. You’re definitely for someone else :wink: Looks mischeviously to @Curious_Boy

Rook: Whoa! No, okay... I'll go back to the game now.. *sigh*

Thank you :smile:

Hhmmm… I think I can make an another good ending for this! :smiley:

Why not? I’l start as soon as I have a free time :smile:

5 Likes

Can i ask what software do you use to make those beautiful mask. Loved how yyou took consideration the meaning of the mask and applied it.

A skull for a mask? A light behind he skull? Ghost…Rider is that you?

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell A question, if I may.

How extensive do you plan to make the endings? Will alot apply to them, as in they will all be dramatically different, or are you going for more general epilogues? My apologies if this has been asked before.

2 Likes

They are, aren’t they? I love mine. :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t worry Rook! I’m gonna try you out anyway so no worries. :wink: If all else fails, you could still help my MC put the Archangels to highest pinnacle of glory.

I’m glad I could provide some reference for your story. I am honoured. :blush:

Yours looks like reapers mask but with so much meaning!

1 Like