BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Again… this is a BIG game. At first I was like…

But then most of you are like…

So then I’m like…

So thank you all, SO much for supporting this game. I know I’m not that famous here and I doubt people heard much about my game. I really hope this goes well… Much thanks, much love :smile: :heart:

15 Likes

I’ll also play through it again and carefully choose my choices with her again. Might be my mistake and I just don’t realize it. Also a question if I may: can we become one of the main archangels? Who is the last archangel? Is there a Lucifer?

2 Likes

Still speaking of Ave, @MichaelMaxwell, if she ever dies, or even just gets hurt, my MC would surely turn Leatherface. :joy:

Also, wow. Being Australian, I actually had no idea it meant that. Guess you learn something new everyday, huh? Ah, Urban Dictionary. :sweat_smile:

But wait, was that a tease? Are you really putting in a miniature chainsaw, mate? You better! It’s too late now that you did that! Too late, I say!

1 Like

eventhough im from indonesia and some of my friend are barista… i’ve never know much about coffee beside instant coffee and “kopi lampung” :sweat_smile: hopefully i can explore about it more in the future (maybe ask my friends to let me have a taste for free :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

ah… i see :joy:

hmmm… (check the list)… that is okay, nothing to complain coz all of the people i’m interested seem available :grin:

that… i’ll do gladly… i’ll do anything for Mouse :yum:

2 Likes

If you don’t turn on them, yup. Even if you are an undercover detective… you can betray the FBI and become a main Archangel

The right question would be… How many Archangels are there?

Yes, there also many, but in Chicago, it’s Don Lavadechi of the Chicago Outfit

Then you better keep him/her close… because there IS a possibility… :smiling_imp:

I’m British-Canadian and even I don’t didn’t know that… Google is a writer’s best friend :laughing:

Worry not, mate… It shall be implemented…

Your coffees are amazing, however, no offense, I’d take British tea any time…[quote=“Curious_Boy, post:349, topic:19446”]
that… i’ll do gladly… i’ll do anything for Mouse :yum:
[/quote]

I expected Mouse to be an annoying useless NPC like Ashley in Resident Evil 4…

But they end up being a favorite… wow, my co-author did a good job

4 Likes

Okay I got avelyne’s stat to 100 so it must have been my fault. Oh well. And I’m assuming there are at least 7 archangels, given the fact that the game tells me there used to be 7.

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I like how I’m being serious. I will actually use that in-game. Just imagine how hilariously awesome that would be…hype for new ridiculous weapon instensifies, just like the drama in that brilliant character creation mirror scene.

Also, about Ave, no! She’s my absolute favorite character besides myself! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I mean, I was thinking more of a one handed chainsaw, like the sawed-off equivalent to one…but, okay…

1 Like

Like that. Hell yeah, Max. Call it the AAS 2000. The Archangel Saw. Cover it in blood and a cool paint job, of course.

…If you actually use this idea, I think I’ll explode.

1 Like

A sawed-off chainsaw? :neutral_face: Like, one without the blade? :grinning:

And Mouse is my teddy bear! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not revealing anything… but I can say you’re wrong,

There are 3 tiers of the archangels. The regulars, you, Kaidan, and the sub-crews, who are obligated to follow rule #1. Then there’s the Main Archangels, who have to follow rule #2, and last… I won’t say :sunglasses: but I will say there are 3 rules of the Archangels

The game is already imbued with crazy and wierd stuff… so why not add crazy and weird weapons?

It’ll probably looks like the ripper from fallout

Won’t use the same design tho, because obvious copyright reasons

Awweeee :blush:

2 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell That’s literally exactly what I was trying to describe! No, I didn’t mean literally sawed off, @Taylor_Enean! :joy:

And yes, true, true. This game certainly deserves the comparisons to Saints Row. In a good way, of course!

1 Like

can’t stop laughing :joy:

i like to try it as well :grin:

1 Like

Wait…that phrase actually has a meaning?

Welp, you learn something new everyday.

4 Likes

The only tea I’ve been drinking ever since I moved here to America is called Southern Sweet Tea. Not bad, I do admit.

1 Like

New name for the Ripper clone: call it Jack. Oh, the irony.

Or the Slayer. If you want to keep it simple.

Okay, I’m done. :joy:

2 Likes

If you like sweet tea (some call it sugar tea) you should try Palmer Tea - its by a company called Arizona - it is pretty good.

Tea- My favorite is English Breakfast and Earl Grey mix. More English Breakfast when in a sweet mood and more Earl Grey when in a sassy mood.

3 Likes

@Eiwynn, I will definitely look for that at the store…thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like

… Can you Saw and chain saw with another saw? Oh my god… CHAINSAW DUELS!!!

I’m deffinitely too high on caffine to write something…

Haven’t tried it, would love to.

STHIL “Jack” series - Electric one-handed chainsaw
-Caution: do not holster without a sheathe, keep away from posterior region.

Ever tried an English Breakfast with a full English breakfast? Because if you haven’t, you’ve been drinking English Breakfasts wrong…

I’ve had mates in the Royals who’ve tried this thing called Gunfire… which is basically black tea and rum… It is mental. You’ve got to try it… unless you’re a non-alcoholic…

2 Likes

I love you for that.

Also, thanks for the laugh, mate. Can you people stop making me laugh? Please?

1 Like