BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Here’s a typo I found

1 Like

@resuri08 sorry, i meant not in the sense that she/he’s not doing anything and just watching and cheering them on for moral support. She/he is basically their tech team and that’s super important, but what i mean is when shit goes down. When their warehouse were blown up to smithereens. And the part when it was the final showdown between the outfits and the archangels. She/he could be like that one person in an action movie who’s so scared of their own shadow but when the main guys needed help the most, they come to save the day and the whole team just in the nick of time. That’s what i meant.

5 Likes

Oh golly… Gabriel’s mysterious identity intrigues me so damn much… he’s like some kind of Batman…

10 Likes

I know! He keeps teasing them all with little lifts-of-the-mask-to-eat and the “mask underneath another mask” thing. It’s so ridiculously hilarious.

10 Likes

I understand. Sometimes we want certain character to develop into something more. :joy:

I’ll be blunt but I want my MC to do that in order to impress Gabriel! :joy:

7 Likes

Typo, I always get those two mixed up :sweat_smile:

Fixed! Let me know if you see more!

Thank you! Much appreciated to hear you like my writing style!

Though honestly, the game doesn’t do much to poke on the fact that you’ve made a wrong choice as much as it does poke fun at the fact that there is no wrong choice… except for a few that will most likely kill you.

But overall, I like to make sure you as the reader have as much freedom as possible when it comes to exploring the game’s lore, and as much interaction as possible as the plot continues. Lately, I feel as if I haven’t been putting enough freedom of choice for interactions when the game continues on with the plot.

… I-I… I f-feel honoured. I honestly don’t know what to say, n-no one’s ever pointed this out before! Thank you! It’s good to know that the last 3 years of my life isn’t a waste!

Wow, okay, I-I apparently don’t know how to take c-compliments very well.

Moving on!

Ah yes, this is something I’ve actually answered if I remember correctly. Mouse (regardless of gender) has a tendency to hide behind their safe-spot far away from all the dangers. If you actually hangout with them enough, you’ll soon learn that they’re not just new to this whole crime thing, they’re scared shitless over the fact that you, the MC, is out there doing all the dangerous work while Mouse is safe and sound back at The Mill or somewhere safe.

I haven’t actually finished any of the hangouts except for Hayne, but…

Mouse’s other 2 hangouts will include her very gentle yet brave transition from being a worrying mother hen of a recluse into a brave supporter who’ll risk anything to make sure you, The MC, stays alive… A.K.A your Raquel if you ever were to become a Gabriel~

Also, Mouse actually sees Raquel as somewhat of a rolemodel…

10 Likes

Well, hon, you should get used to it. Because this game is wonderful, so you’re gonna get a LOT of compliments.:wink:

9 Likes

Give Mouse some time, and maybe a couple of hangouts or three, and you’ll see…

… Also, keep in mind that we’re in only 4 and a half chapters in. There’s like, 2 other chapters with 2 parts for each of them that I still haven’t written… so… yeah… there’s much more to come!

I wonder how pissed everyone would be if they realized that I too have no idea who the hell Gabriel is… :laughing:

Jk, Gabriel’s identity has been hinted at so many times in the game in the early chapters, yet so carefully hidden throughout… just watch for the signs~

T-Thank you, hon!

Wow okay, so much blushing in one day is not good for my cheeks, I can’t stop smiling. Good god, thank you everyone here!

11 Likes

Oooh that’s a nice turn of things. I like that. People always adapt to new environments and situations so i think that’s a nice development for mouse.

1 Like

Seriously though! your work is really just incredible so far! Absolutely can’t wait for the full finished thing. It’s already a properly made CoG game and i honestly think that CoG would be crazy to not feature your work as a Hosted Games or even a CoG one!

5 Likes

This goes for all the hangouts in the game.

Everyone you hangout with will eventually develop into a better version of themselves sooner or later… Except for probably Rook

Rook: I *am* the better version of myself.

… Yup…

9 Likes

S-Seriously, stop, I’m r-running through a setup for a wedding reception and people won’t be taking me seriously when I’m going around like a giant walking smiling tomato…

But thank you very much! I really hope that this game will be the start of something great. With how big this game is, I don’t know if they’ll even able to review all of it’s content :sweat_smile:

Though honestly, that’s why I have all the dice setting system and cheats set up so that you all can playtest the game in however way you want. A clean roll through, or a detailed scan through of every possible option and every possible outcome. Either way, I’m happy to know that people are enjoying my game!

7 Likes

My adorable tomato!~

2 Likes

currently reading it… why is rook becoming DP?

5 Likes

… Y-You’re not making this s-situation any better!

2 Likes

I love you, my adorable and talented tomato!~

2 Likes
Rook: Haven't I always been?~
9 Likes

L-Love you too!

Now, speaking of Rook I don’t think I’ve introduced the fact that Rook is now a pansexual!

Rook: *Is assembling a cast iron throne made out of pans*

7 Likes

you fourth wall breaker taco eater!

9 Likes

Wait wait what?!!! Do I actually knew him?! Oh man!!! Hints?! Where?!!! :scream:

The closest thing to a hint I got was the pat in the back, Gabriel always pats MC’s back before or after a heist…and there’s someone who comes to my mind… I dunno for sure if it’s a hint tho…

7 Likes