BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

In American English, it’s spelled “fetal position”–in British English it’s “foetal,” which is what you have in the original coding. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, right, thank you!

I don’t know if I should change it, but for now, I’ll leave it as is, because if I were to change that, I’d have to change the entire game’s vocabulary…

… Though to be honest, I think there are a few US spellings in my game due to the fact that Ben writes half of the romance scenes and a few other hard coded scenes as well.

4 Likes

Oh, I’m surely watching, but I’m keeping a low profile, what with me being undercover and all… :grimacing:

10 Likes

Same here being a Senior Undercover Detective is not a easy job. Ok i am going to rob another bank Ooops did i said rob no i mean I’m just going to check its security see ya.

3 Likes

Considering that the game is based in America, it might make more sense to use the US spelling… maybe not, I don’t know… :neutral_face:

1 Like

So it’s your favorite store on the citidel
Good enough for me…

1 Like

20 days buried? No longer i say!

1 Like

… Oh wow, I’ve completely forgotten to upload an update. I really need to work on that. :sweat_smile:

Honestly this game’s thread is filled with gaps in between updates, mostly because of the amount of procrastination I’m so guilty of doing, and the undoubtedly hard branchings and codings this game has. But 31 updates in and this game has yet to die…

So I’m very sorry for the incredibly long delay! But please, have patience! :wink:

29 Likes

Take your time good sir, im just chilling with some popcorn! :star_struck:

1 Like

The way I see it, it’s worth the wait!

7 Likes

I have read breach to me it is great story ti me

2 Likes

I’m super pumped for this game and can’t wait till the phase 3 beta comes up. I always love robbery games and this is the best one I’ve played including crime in general.
Question; will you be accepting new beta testers for phase 3? Or do you have a team already?? Or will it be open???
Great job absolutely love this game and following it :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s good to hear the game still has people taking interest in it, despite it being constantly in absence and is taking longer than it should…

As of currently, it’s out in the open until I can finish Chapter 4. after that, Chapter 5 and 6 will be in closed testing. As to the team, I have a list of people who have already worked on the previous closed betas and am planning to see whether or not they are willing to participate in another when the time comes.

If I feel like I need more people, I’ll be be picking a few from the public thread who wishes to join in.

In any case, thank you all so much for the patience! I know it’s been awhile, but I assure you, I am still writing!

14 Likes

Also thank you very much @Semaru for mentioning me in the most anticipated HG games…

Saying this game has been long awaited is an understatement, but considering other HG titles, mine is a tiny blip on the radar in a sea of blips… lots and lots of blips.

8 Likes

Just because it’s long-awaited doesn’t mean it’s just a blip. You got yourself a very entertaining series on your hands right here, and it’ll make it all the more worth it when the Archangels see the light of HG.

Not just saying this because I’m a beta tester, btw. :wink:

7 Likes

yep indeed tiny stares at nearly 2k psot in the thread

6 Likes

Love the Schumacher reference. Hope he gets well soon.

1 Like

This game is amazing can’t wait to see the finished product

2 Likes

Is that Bad ending the default ending for the informant route? :disappointed:
just wanna wack em all esp Mike and Gabe (tho I’m In love with him lol)

2 Likes

I’m finally back after taking a few days to really work on the game. I now have enough content that I can be somewhat proud enough to say that I can now update the game!

Thank you for the support everyone. It means a lot knowing that at least someone’s still anticipating this game’s full release.

Stares at the other massive threads in the WIP section of the forum

… Yeah, comparatively.

Thank you! I’m doing my best to put aside enough time to work on the game!

Oof, you’re going to have to make a choice then :wink:

Also that ending is just a placeholder for the real continuation of the chapter… this game is far from over, but hey, I’m working on it! :blush:

Speaking of which, get ready for the new update! Involving actual content for the undercover route! Which is coming today!

24 Likes