BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Yeah, but currently, the full version is online.

I already have it on, but it’s not working as of the current moment, it’ll be fixed in the next update

4 Likes

!

I found a grammar mistake after we get out of the crash where it says “Go to Charlie and Charlie” instead of Charlie and Anna

And I found another grammar mistake where it says “Neither do you see Rook and Bihop’s taco truck” where it should Rook and Bishops taco truck.

these are just small grammar mistakes and I believe I found a few more but passed by em, Time to go searching again

1 Like

So… I was testing a little and Suddenly I remembered something. As if, if we choose Gabriel as RO or in the end it was a dead end ? So it means he’s not a real RO or it’s a bad end if we choose him ?
(Yeap I was not here at first so I don’t know everything if anyone have the answer I’ll take it 'cause I think I read it was a known thing).

1 Like

Gabriel is an RO its just that the path isnt developed yet but in the end of the game i think he will be an RO or something like that.

3 Likes

Like Crow said Gabriel is an end game RO. If I remember correctly, there will be a special scene at the end if you are single at the end and you have a high relationship with him. Unlike other ROs, he will not be available to hang out with during free time.

3 Likes

Aaaah… And I was already thinking they’re all gonna die :rofl:

1 Like

I have a question, if we deactivate randomization does the game turn off skill checks? In a sense, the game doesn’t care if your skill actually meets the skill check.
Or does it just remove the probability of the skill checks succeeding?

1 Like

Uhhh… will it be possible to turn Megan into an archangel?
Like make her join the dark side

2 Likes

First off, terribly sorry for being offline for the past few days! An unexpected wave of holidays had me dragged around the island of Java along with Ben. But no worries, I’ve been working on the update even as we travel!

As for when it’s coming… have patience…

It’s most definitely coming in the next few weeks.

Thank you! These are always welcome, thought some of them have been fixed in a previous report. But in anycase, keep them coming!

Answer: :arrow_down:

… I love this community, thank you @resuri08 and @Crow :heart:

Also, to clarify, if you choose to go down the Undercover/Informant path without turning on the FBI, you will not be able to romance Gabriel… so in a sense, you’ll need to ditch the FBI to get with Gabe.

It removes the dice rolls that add to your skills. Basically, nothing is based on luck anymore, and everything is based on how good you are at something. It’s a much less random mode where if you’re not proficient enough at something, you’re not going to be able to do it.

… I’ve never thought of this before… or maybe someone has mentioned it before and I completely forgot.

Either way, I had a plan that after the whole FBI VS Archangels at the mill incident, the MC would be able to go ahead and meet with Anthony and Megan one last time, and if The MC have been dating Megan, they would be able to turn her against the FBI… or if you have high enough charisma, or intimidation…

P.S.: Thank you so much for being patient! And I’m so sorry for the absence… I’m currently writing this in the car by the side of a gas station on my way home… (Currently in Bandung if anyone’s wondering)

13 Likes

No problemo.

Have fun and enjoy your vacation… wish i have one :sob:

1 Like

I understand what you said about the skill checks depending on whether if your skill actually meets the requirements. But in the photo i attached where i had the opportunity to kiss Mouse but in order to do so i needed 80% relationship with her or crazy-high level of persuasion, which i have neither of them but due to my luck which is on another level of craziness. (Luck= 300000000000 and it just keeps increasing for some reason.) i successfully kissed her without her not liking the fact that i kissed her. So in general, what i am trying to prove is even after deactivating the randomization the game doesn’t care if your skill actually meets the requirements because my luck is way to high. Sooo is this a bug or am i missing something?

1 Like

Regarding the undercover playthroughI can’t seem to figure out how to turn on the FBI despite never giving any of the team up, or even shooting the at the FBI, I always end up dieing with Gabriel expressing his wish for me to turn coat. Is this inevitable or am I missing something?

1 Like

It’s a rather… Forced… Vacation. So I’m not exactly having fun, but I am enjoying it.

But thanks anyway! I’m currently otw home!

… That… Is… Definitely a bug :joy: I’ll fix it as soon as I’m home!

Hmmmmm… You should be able to. I’ll look it up once I’m home!

6 Likes

Hey take your time, Authors need vacations too. And thanks for responding

2 Likes

Really loved the game. Got some feedbacks though (sorry if these issues had been answered a long time ago, I didn’t backread).
Regarding the undercover role (my favorite), it seems that the only way to allow an RO to survive from lovingly saving pc from a bullet is by admitting that they’re an informant. Turning criminal is fine especially since keeping secrets and being subtle are FBI’s worst specialty, to the point that their informant, now so deep in the enemy terrritory is compromised. So pc had to make an improvision to the plan. Plus the choice can justify pc’s decision to turn in order to live and continue the undercover. Hopefully this time, you contact the FBI and give them information at your own damn safe and more secured ways (please make this happen)…
Hence, pc decided to become a triple agent (if possible, pleaseeeee…) Mostly they want to do that so they could bring justice to archangel’s unlawful ways also, to screw that know-it all Gabe and other fuckers that thinks they know my pc and that they control them.

Another thing I’ve observed is that there is a lack of any reaction towards polyamory. Is this on purpose or something?.. I mean I chose to shamelessly flirt with everyone. There was one instance that Hayne and my pc had a fun time in the adult world until the fire nation attacked, woke mouse the neighbor up and allowed rook to see the credits scene after that. Hayne and Mouse was rather intimate with my PC. But only rook had the urge to comment while mouse be like “I believe this is where I should be jealous, right?” (Note: did not really happen to mouse, but I wish there was a reaction to it unless the british rodent is chill with polyamory).
Ok, thanks for reading. Bye…

3 Likes

Thank you! And it’s alright, if there was anything that’s been said, someone here might probably answer for me… I’m grateful to have such a wonderful community of testers. :joy:

Ah yes… In general, the Undercover path is not done yet. The MC’s death along with the RO is there only as a placeholder… and to see how readers react to a bad ending. There will be further choices and opportunities for you to save your RO. As for turning criminal but still becoming an informant as a double or maybe even a triple agent has been previously ruled out as too complicated for coding… … … however, as you know, we are stubborn, so we’ve decided to explore the idea of becoming a double and possibly a triple agent for either the FBI or the Archangels.

There are so many reasons why becoming a double or triple agent would be hard to write but I’m not telling because that would be too much of a spoiler… Only a single handful of people know why

No, this is because the only two ROs available are Mouse and Hayne. Most of the scenes created in the later chapters are made before Hayne became an RO. I’m still revisiting some of the romance scenes to add a bit more of a gasping reaction towards polyamory. I haven’t put them in because I never intended for the MC to be able to go ham in the bed with more than one RO at a time… and I never will, please, don’t ask.

… Except probably Rook who really doesn’t mind, and is probably into that sort of thing.

But yes, go ahead and flirt with as much people as you like… hell, I’ll even make an achievement for it, why not.

@Fonex, I love you!~

… Please don’t kill me… :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

This is my favourite W.I.P on this site now

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad to know people are still watching!

I’m currently working on the update!

6 Likes

So I went through the game a couple of times, I only found 2 bugs, and the rest were just the occasional typo(I highlighted them with red)

Should be Charlie and Justin
Also here

It seems that whenever I accept Gabriels sisters necklace, this happens, the only way I avoid the bug is by not taking it

1. While my game did not crash, when I chose to put on my mask instead of the option greying out or disappearing it stays their and is still available to click
1 Like

Thank you! But… um… I don’t exactly see anything wrong with the “Feotal position”

Aside from that, FIXED!

4 Likes