BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

How are you encountering this bug? :sweat_smile: Scratches head

2 Likes

I just load my save file from when Iā€™m about to do the heist then it appears :cry: please donā€™t tell me I need to replay all over again when I havenā€™t even finished playing yet :sob:

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m very sorry to say, but the save files are broken as soon as new update is released.

Iā€™m oh so very sorry :sweat::pray:

However you can use the skip version at the start of the game to skip through the whole prologue and first chapter. Iā€™m very sorry.

3 Likes

Nooo I ish sad :weary::weary::weary: oh wellā€¦goes back and skips everything

1 Like

Yay the kiss with Mouse is back!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, Ben says itā€™s temporary though

Why canā€™t we start their romance earlier at that point?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, and Ben wouldnā€™t tell me

I donā€™t know who is the evil mastermind that planned what happened in the house of Fluff, but because of that youā€™re forcing me to make a hardened criminal that will kill every member of the Outfit, that will romance Raquel and that will make another Cat Sanctuary

10 Likes

@Nevantyr

You may wish to blur that with poilers

[spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

But yes, you may actually do that

Those were the exact scene I was missing an nooooooooo!!! :bomb: :boom: Why must this be temporary??? :cry: Damn you Ben an your mysterious decisions!!! :face_with_monocle:
I played the hangout scene an wasnā€™t able to confess my love to mouse.

3 Likes

1 Like

If it was called the ā€œBrass Rocketā€, someone shoul have taken the B and the R in order to make it the ā€œAss Rocketā€. There is also the same mistake before entering the bar.

1 Like

Making a masterpiece?

7 Likes

Ben is mysteriousā€¦ but he gets the job done, and he gets the job done well.

Is it becuase youā€™re already with someone else? Or possibly already with Mouse?
If not, could you take a screenshot?

Also @Christian02 Itā€™s a file error, you just need to refresh the game

FIXED!

A very frustratingly long and tedious masterpieceā€¦

4 Likes

So Iā€™ve just finished the demo and if anything happens to my senpai Iā€™m going to kill all of the outfit and the cartel, then Iā€™m going to kill myself

7 Likes

Gabriel knows how to handle himself. Heā€™s survived multiple gunshot wounds, has actually died multiple times, and has literally gone through hell and backā€¦ and by literal I do mean it

8 Likes

A masterpiece nontheless. Road to 1million words?

6 Likes

I am siding with @GuardsmanTheMad in this one. We will always get worried. XD

2 Likes

Love how the senpai thing started as a joke and actually make it in the game xD

2 Likes