BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Good news everyone! We’ve reached the …

600,000 Words milestone!!

*Including codes

As of currently the exact number is 645,042 words!

… Wow, good god. What have I been doing with my life?

19 Likes

Jesus christ…you’ve been having fun obviously

1 Like

Wow, now in the Big leagues eh?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so yet… :sweat_smile: I still have a lot of work to do before I can even consider this game to be in the big leagues…

Yeah! With you!~

Who are all the ROs?

1 Like

Avelyne/Edwyn = Both (Available)
Annabelle = Both
Charles = Both
Justin = Male
Carly = Both
Hayne = Both (harder for males)(Available)
Kazton = Female
Megan = Male (debatable)
Rook = Both (debatable)
Gabriel = Both
Raquel = Both

3 Likes

I don’t think you can romance Megan in the first book right?

1 Like

No, you can actually romance Megan

2 Likes

How do you kiss Mouse and start her romance? I was able to before the update after escaping the police station, but now that option doesn’t show up anymore.

Really? I get her number but don’t get to hang out with her

Apparently you can’t romance her before the hangouts. You’ll be able to hangout with her when you have free time in chapter 2 and 3, but not before. When you hang out, you’ll gain the ability to confess to her that you love her on the first hangout (unlike other characters who can only be romanced at the third hangout)

The option is yet to be implemented because we don’t know which of us is going to be writing for Agent House, but we will implement it soon

1 Like

Why was it changed? I miss the scene where they falls asleep and you can share the bed with them :sob:

2 Likes

I would honestly miss it too, and I don’t know why it was removed, it was Ben’s decision, not mine.

2 Likes

Oh, something popped up, but I don’t recall what and at the time I didn’t think to note it down either… If I was to hazard a guess, something about label? :confounded: Sorry. I’ll play again when I have a chance and see if it happens again and make note of the error. :blush:

1 Like

I believe this is the error @Taylor_Enean was talking about

2 Likes

Ah, I see… FIXED!

There will be an update shortly!~

2 Likes

SMALL UPDATE!

DEVELOPMENT LOG#31.2 (15-May-2018) (Public Testing)

(3.O23.18.05.15)

• (31.2 update) - Fixed all reported typos and grammar error.
  • (31.2 update) - Fixed all fixable errors
  • (31.2 update) - Fixed a few breaking issues
  • (31.2 update) - Fixed a game going out of line at chapter 4
12 Likes

I got this bug

1 Like

Um… Y-You’re, not supposed to see that…

Also it’s most likely because I was updating the game while you were playing. I’m sorry but it does that sometimes.

Are you still updating it though? Cause I just went back in and the bug is still there lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like