BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I’m very sorry, but for some reason, whenever I update the files in Dashing Don, the saves are deleted.

I’m sure there’s a very good explanation for it… I just can’t think of one right now.

2 Likes

No worries ! I want play again and again.

I love your story :wink:

I

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: love this game

1 Like

I love the Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf reference! That’s awesome

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to know people still read this after so many months :sweat_smile:

There’s a lot of references in the game. Some very obvious, some well hidden, others quite exclusive. Glad you liked one of them!

4 Likes

I encountered a but of an error here.

2 Likes

I forgot to take a picture but three was an error on chapter 4 part 2 when all of the archangels meet up for a meeting. I think the character name was Rook and he was there but I killed him. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Loved the 12 days of Christmas update!! I was so sad when I reached the end and can’t wait for the story to continue :star_struck::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fixed! (Hopefully) Will be included in the next update.

I’m sorry, I can’t seem to find it. Could you give me a screenshot of it next time? :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I’m currently still finishing up the daytime version of the Velvet Cut heist. It’s getting along great. :blush:

4 Likes

It was on chapter 4 part 1? Ill replay it and show it when it comes up again. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
Screenshot

1 Like

Sorry it’s so long! All of that came up.

1 Like

You could hide it using [details=‘Screenshot’] … [/details] Without the apostrophe.

Screenshot

Testing

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s… um… alright :sweat_smile: I was hoping you could’ve copied and pasted it instead of screenshooting it. But it’s alright… I just have a lot of lines to go through.

EDIT: I found the problem… FIXED! Will be included in the next update

5 Likes

Damn this is a great game such a shame I didn’t join the beta

4 Likes

Oh my goshh, i’m sooo in LOVE with this game.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m sorry you weren’t here when the first or second phase Beta Sign up went up. But for the whole 12 days of christmas, the whole of chapter 3, and some parts of chapter 4 will be displayed. All updates made in the private testing will also come to the public testing for the special duration.

But after that, I will have to revert back to only chapter 1-2… for demonstration sake, and for stability sake. :sweat_smile:

Thank you! :blush: It always brings a smile to my face whenever I see that someone has even actually read my game. It makes all those sleepless nights worthwile…

1 Like

I’m just curious what role did everyone pick on the first heist? I picked leadfoot

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell I think there is a second (make you ) in the second choice P.S sorry for the nitpicking

1 Like