BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Oh that’s great! Is the working link the one at the top?

1 Like

Like Gabriel, I am always here. I’m working on improving my writing now. When the time comes for feedback, just let me know and I’ll read a session or two as always.

1 Like

Yes, it’s this link right here.

… R-Right, that’s not creepy at all. :sweat_smile:

Awesome! I’ll send you an invite for the next private testing!

Speaking which, @Chopper. Me and Ben are currently working on finishing the first part of Chapter 4 and once that’s done we’ll start the next Private Thread. If we need more people, I’ll be sending you an invite :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks!
(20 characters)

1 Like

Oh you evil tease!!! :persevere::triumph: You going Grrm on us!!!
But I like it hihi :grin:

Or…you could make a poll on whose character most people suspect as Gabriel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry, not sorry… :sweat_smile:

I prefer people just write down who it is they suspect. If I was to write a poll, it would have to include every male (and some masculine female) characters in the game both ones you’ve met and those you haven’t met… So… yeah…

4 Likes

Could you do it with just the current existing characters? U don’t have to confirm anything it’s just for the curiosity on who people most likely suspect. It’ll change once you updated ofc but u could make it clear it’s just for fun & the results won’t mean anything at all just fun speculations. But ofc it’s just a suggestion I understand if u don’t wanna do it for plot purposes. Sorry for being stupidly persistent :joy:

1 Like

I got my friend into this. She and I are both looking forward to when the game is fully released. I just consider myself lucky to help wherever I can :slight_smile:

Gasp, will I finally be able to accept the necklace? :smiley:

1 Like

That would sure be interesting. I’ll write up a list for the possible suspects when I have time!

Oh wow, nice! :smiley:

Thank you for spreading news about this game! I personally don’t do much socialization, so… the only people who actually know about this game are my closest friends and those who click on the title of this thread while browsing through the WIP section of Hosted Games :sweat_smile:

… I really need to work on my people skills.

Yup!

… I think…

… I certainly hope so! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: (Thnk God I’m one persistent SOB hehe :joy::smile:)

2 Likes

When we’re just about to leave for Chicago.

OOF

Right in the real life.

At least they’re obvious to you anyway. I’m stewing so much in the identity teases that I’m missing everything that can be considered a hint.

8 Likes

I know!!! @MichaelMaxwell and Gabriel himself are both one big tease!!! Grrrr :persevere:

4 Likes

Hello, love the story. I went to continue where i left off and found that my progress was completely gone.

1 Like
got this even though I picked mouse's gender as female

1 Like

I was finally able to play the update! :exploding_head:

I noticed a few things.

This seriously cracked me up. :laughing:

Um, what now?

2 Likes

So I got this
D̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶

And I’m confused, they discovered my pistols without a stat check.
And after that I got a stat check saying that the slightest twitch would reveal I’m hiding something even though I have nothing

1 Like

“Determination can cut through mountains” - Gabriel

FIXED!!

Either I’m very bad at giving hints, or I’m very good at hiding them…

If you’re trying to use the save system, the saves are to be reset each update. I’m sorry to say that you won’t be able to use your saves from the previous update :sweat:

Fixed!

Yaay!

Rook: Good to know!

Fixed! Kax will no longer be intruding in any cuddling sessions!

depending on which pistol you may have, your weapon may be immediately confiscated. It’s completely unrealistic to be hiding a giant sawed off shotgun or an UZI on your back while they’re patting you down.

What pistol did you use exactly?

Coding error, not sure where it is exactly…

7 Likes

I used Twin Beretta 9000s with silencers and the karambit.
Edit: I’ve also noticed that the choice to keep the melee weapon instead of the secondary is gone

1 Like

Ah, you have two guns… it can be rather obvious to hide two guns…

As for the karambit, I have no idea why you can’t choose to keep it.

I raised the requirements for the size of the gun that you’ll be able to keep. Anything larger than a UZI is outright found, along with dual wielding, where they will only confiscate one of your two weapons.

(Here’s hoping it works…)

2 Likes

Does it count if I add a silencer or an extended magazine ?

1 Like