BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Honestly, Gabriel has become more a Mary Sue character (or a Gary Stu), someone who is good at almost everything he does from baking, to brewing, to robbing, and shooting, and many more, with his only flaw being that he hates needles, and is extremely stubborn when it comes to dying.

So far, no one knows why he’s doing the things he does, or who he is behind that mask. But that’s kind of the point. It doesn’t matter who he is so long as he’s slowly making Chicago a better place, one dead Outfit soldier at a time… he’s a force of nature, and that’s all you need to know…

But seriously, you’ll see the game in a whole new perspective if you ever realized who Gabriel really is. :laughing:

13 Likes

Just finished the game and whew the new stuff was 0-100 in 5 seconds haha Gabriel is crazy tough. He got my respect for that.

3 Likes

Any time you say this or something even remotely related to the topic of “Who is Gabriel, really?”, it sends my head down the rabbit hole.

8 Likes

Great game, i really enjoyed it everytime i played it and i was super excited when i saw the new update. If there’s a way to sign up for the private threads i would like to be part of it. I wish you every success.:smile:

1 Like

The Archangel has no chill :laughing:

But in all seriousness, I really wanted there to be a huge difference of feeling between the Criminal branch and the Cop branch for chapter 4.

The Criminal Branch focuses heavily on action and the fact that The Outfit aren’t gonna let up allows constant conflict with little yet rewarding downtime.

The FBI Branch on the other hand focuses heavily on investigation, planning, and quick and immediate execution with much downtime, and rewarding actions.

What do you all think of the concept?

Careful not to get stuck in there!

… I wonder who are all of your usual suspects?~

Thank you! I appreciate the support!

I’ll be taking some (not all) candidates from the previous thread, and maybe those who’ve caught my attention (in a good way) here in the public thread.

7 Likes

Well with all due respect, I’d like to help beta test this if you need any new testers.

I’ve picked the criminal path and it was absolutely intense but I found some bugs where the choices that should be on the FBI path popping up like telling Mouse that I’m working with them when I’m not. (I believe this happened after the first mission where I picked the jewelry store and after the second phone call from Anthony.) If it helps narrow it down, I was romancing Mouse and she was sleeping on my bed with me after I offered to share it with her.

2 Likes

That was very specific and yes it helped narrowed it down instead of just saying what the bug was… Thank you!

FIXED!

6 Likes

I really hope this is what I think it is :smiley:
And by that I mean is this a Gears of War reference to Carmine?

2 Likes

Yes… He was so eager to fight.

RIP newbie…

5 Likes

May Anthony and Benjamin both rest in peace :cry:
(Also if you have GoW 4 feel free to add me, perhaps to play sometime)

3 Likes
here's a couple of typos I found

1 Like

Fixed both of them!

Also, an FYI, I will be ending off the first part of Chapter 4 in the next update, so that the next private thread will include Part 2 of Chapter 4 and the rest of Chapter 5.

Before I continue I would like to do an interest check as to the four main branches currently available in the game.

Which would you like me to prioritize?

• FBI Route (Cop Branch)
  • Informant Route (Cop Branch)
  • Bad Cop Route (Criminal Branch)
  • Criminal Route (Criminal Branch)
0 voters
1 Like
found some more typos

Don’t judge me

And this.
I was romancing Hayne, and kaz was in LA and he still came to snuggle with me :joy:

1 Like
Playthrough Bugs
  • I was able to kiss Mouse with no persuasion roll despite only having my relation with her up to 40

• It does this with the other guns as well, and “replaces” the pistol with 9508848
her hands grab onto yours and quickly pull you down onto her. You wrap your arms around her and pull her into a hug as you can feel her sighing lovingly. You spoon her on the bed and she snuggles closer onto you, slowly falling asleep with you in your arms.
  • Am…am I hugging myself here? Is it possible to cuddle yourself to sleep?
You find yourself waking up with Natasha still in your arms, as the sound of a group of people coming into the shop pulls you out of your sleep. You've been guarding yourself in your sleep all night. A trait you've learned being with The Archangels, ever since the Outfit raided your safehouse.

*Wait, did we suddenly switch perspectives with someone? What?

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell
You eventually will tell us who Gabriel is right…? I am visualizing a last chapter reveal? Hopefully… I need to read chapter 5! Please let me join :sweat::no_mouth:

10 Likes

Fixed!

T-That, is a disturbing error :joy:

Fixed!

There are two points in the game where this could’ve happened. Which one was this? First or second?

Fixed!

That’s a whole nother level of lonliness there, lad…

Variable typo. Fixed!

4 Likes

Has the public demo been updated or is this for the beta?

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I will not outright just straight up reveal who Gabriel is. His overall identity is Gabriel himself, and no one else. No matter who is behind that mask, Gabriel will always be his true identity.

His personality and aura relies heavily on the fact that no one knows who he is. If I were to outright reveal who Gabriel is, no one will ever see Gabriel the same way ever again, and Gabriel will become simply a detached personality…

As Bruce Wayne is Batman, Gabriel, is Gabriel…

… But the farther the chapter goes, the bigger the hints, and eventually, the more obvious it becomes.

I will let people speculate as much as they want, I’ll only leave hints and bread crumbs, hell maybe even a whole half a bread :laughing: … and maybe a red herring or two~

But I won’t confirm nor deny anything in public :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The public game has only been updated to include all 4 latest chapters. ( DEVELOPMENT LOG# 32.2)

The fixes that’s been reported will come in the next update, which is… um… realistically speaking, a couple of months from now :sweat_smile:

But if anyone were to find a game-breaking bug, I’d surely upload a partial update for it.

But hey! If I were to stop sitting on my arse all day and actually do some work, maybe I’ll finish the next update within a month!

10 Likes

I’m glad you are sticking to your guns here - pun intended.

It’s Mouse. I knew it from day one.

8 Likes

Thanks… it’s so fun to watch people throw guesses and theories at something you’ve worked on for years~ eats popcorn

:laughing: so far, 3 people think it’s Mouse…

… I wonder who else are people’s most suspected candidate as to who Gabriel is :thinking:

P.S.: Good to see you back here @Eiwynn! Hope thing’s are running well!

7 Likes