BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

This is something Gabriel does, it’s true, but no, it’s not a hint… yet?

5 Likes
Rook: I don't break *out* of the fourth wall, I break *into* the game~
7 Likes

And for someone who doesn’t take anything seriously like even in a gunfight win a game of chess!

Suggestion for the stats can we put the mask and name of anyone significant in the game.

bug double anna

You then look over to Anna who’s currently typing away at her phone, possibly chatting with someone. She doesn’t appear to be nervous one bit, but you can see her eyes looking up and around from her phone.

You finally look to Charlie in the driver seat. From where you are you can’t quite see, but you can tell by the finger taps on the steering wheel and the constantly vigilant gaze, he’s quite nervous.

Anna who’s currently typing away at her phone, possibly chatting with someone. She doesn’t appear to be nervous one bit, but you can see her eyes looking up and around from her phone.

1 Like

OMG you are teasing me :persevere: I won’t be sleeping tonight if I keep thinking of Gabe! I blame u for my insomnia! :joy_cat:

7 Likes

OMG a thought just suddenly occurred to me. In the first/second drafted game (before this update) Kaidan has a son right? idk if anyone else is like me when i chose the option to sort of abandon Kaidan’s son and left him to bleed out so he died but strangely Kaidan was sort of cool with that? i mean, he’s not as upset as a parent would be to things like that, you know. So idk, maybe it is him all along?

2 Likes

But wasn’t he describe as someone young looking? I don’t remember if his build was describe. Though Gabriel might be a master of disguise…

4 Likes
Rook: Pft! Relax! I'm one of the main characters! I got a decent plot armour!

… You do know you can die in this game, right?

Rook: ... You George R. R. Martin motherf-

Oh shush, I allowed you to own a stripclub as your base of operation.

Rook: ... I'm still shocked...

Like, a picture of the mask for each main NPC? Or just a description?

Fixed!

4 Likes

both if you want but name and pic would suffice i guess.

double pic of me ^^

1 Like

I’m sorry! :sweat_smile:

Rook: *Grabs popcorn*

Grabs some popcorn from Rook

There’s actually an explanation for that. I was going to put in in Kaidan’s hangout, but then I realized that Kaidan doesn’t have a hangout…

So I’ll put it here:
Timmy used to have a brother, but he died in a robbery due a simple mistake made by his father, Kaidan. Since then, his wife left him, keeping custody of Timmy.

Kaidan and his last son Timmy never got along, as Tim always wanted to go out and do his own stuff while Kaidan remains loyal to The Archangels, which what drove the two apart even more when The Archangels took over New York. In the prologue, you can see Kaidan trying to be the father he never was to Timmy by giving him his birthday present (this present is given to his best friend is MC took upon the role of Timmy), to which Timmy was utterly surprised his father even remembered…

Even after the selection process of the prologue robbery, the two never spoke again due to the fact that Kaidan was pulled away to Chicago to work for The Archangels…

Which was why when he was granted the role of Gabriel, he says “With my family either dead or scattered, I have nothing left anyway. I accept”

8 Likes

Very well then. I’ll make a barebone version of it first then if I find the time, I’ll make the masks…

Rook: Double the handsome~

Rook, heel…

Rook: Growls at Michael.

Gabriel is certainly a master of disguise, and not only that, he’s a great actor. These hints are very subtle and relates to the problem that every actor faces in every role they take upon. The fact that you can’t hide subconscious habits.

Remember when I talk about the little things that make can a character human?

Watch out for the little things~

7 Likes

I thought at first it was Alan Badhani or Robert Briscoe? (forgot the name) but now I have literally no idea who he is as the pats in the back aren’t a clue, and Badhani appeared in the chapter where Gabe was injured, and Kaidan makes no sense bec they can’t be present at the same time (unless magic?) My last bet was 21, (bec 12 # of Gabe’s gun) but even he does not makes sense at all. Reville(could be?!) Bec he seems distraught at House’s death, or maybe this totally unimportant name Sebastian? Hell I even suspected Greg&Butch and that random guy under the ‘Bust’ shed lol. All of them doesn’t make any sense Soo…maybe he was Mouse all along lol (dammit Avelyne!)

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with shotgunning the guess… But also, no comment.

I will, however, drop a hint because goddamn this is so fun watching people guess…

One thing to take into consideration is that the only way you know it’s REALLY Gabriel is when you actually SEE him, with or without the mask, and can HEAR him talk…

Without that, anyone could be wearing Gabriel’s suit and mask…

12 Likes

I hate you waaa​:sob::sob::sob:
… actually no… I love you…:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: But I also hate you ?! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes
Rook: *tucks the knife away* ... R-Right.

Rook! Be nice!

Rook: I'm just looking out for you and Gabriel, amigo!
9 Likes

Your plot armour won’t save you Rook! I took Luna the first chance haha evil laugh :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Time for another, very thorough, playthrough

9 Likes

You like torturing people!!! Like Michael the leader of the gang! Smh u even share names!!! :joy:
Also, just curious why is ‘low fantasy’ included in the genre? Will there be any supernatural thing going on? :smiley:

5 Likes
Rook: NO! MY BABY!

Good luck! … :blush:

I honestly didn’t realize that until after the first few months of writing because most people call me by my last name, “Max”. :laughing:

But yes, it is fun watching all of you guess who it is…

I honestly forgot why it’s there…

Does anyone here know what “low-fantasy” refers to? Because this game has little to no elements of fantasy aside from the fact that Gabriel’s incredible refusal to die.

9 Likes

also … Oh my god, yes…

This thread has reached 2,000 posts everyone! :fireworks::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::gift_heart:

Thank you to those who’ve contributed and thank you those who’ve shown your support for the game! Especially those who’ve been here long before everyone else!

Thank you everyone! Much love! Much awesomeness! Keep being awesome! :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:

:zzz:

23 Likes

There goes my dream of killing Mike and reading Gabe’s mind with my newly awakened psionic powers lol

2 Likes