BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

And did you see Gabrielā€™s reaction when you call him senpai ? It was so cute

6 Likes

Judging by how weā€™re at the start of 4th chapter, and we have 2 more chapters to go with a shit ton of endings and epilogue which has 5 different versionsā€¦ Iā€™d say itā€™s possibleā€¦

4 Likes

Like I saidā€¦ this game is as much written by the community as it is written by meā€¦

Oh shush, Gabrielā€™s the deadliest person in The Archangel as of the Archangel Job timelineā€¦

3 Likes

The mc doesnā€™t know who are their parents, so for me Gabe feels like the dad that I never met

3 Likes

Really enjoyed the game!!! Planning to play the demo continuously until I can somehow admit to being an informant and still survive/protect Edwyn with the help of allies and/or skills (highly doubtful on the latter lol)

Errors (warning: spoilers)

This was the scene where Gabriel offers the sapphire necklace; my MC tried to accept (tried both options of saying thanks and saying nothing), but this popped up instead. Iā€™m not sure if it was an error or if I simply needed enough persuasion points? Thought I should bring it up, just in caseā€¦

As much as Iā€™d enjoy 3x the sweetness, not sure what happened there XD

I made sure to keep the siblings together (albeit on Kaidanā€™s team) but it seems like theyā€™re separating in this scene?.. Charlie doesnā€™t show up in the fight afterwards, though.

I believe this is the last one. I was confused here because I told Edwyn that I was an undercover cop since the beginningā€¦ Unless he was bluffing for my MC, but it didnā€™t seem like it?

I really enjoyed this game :joy: Some of my favorite parts had to be when Gabriel was sneezing throughout an entire mission, literally every Raquel and Gabriel interaction (can I say I love their dynamic? Even with Michael? I love it!!!), every Rook and Bishop interaction :joy:, and this reference:

A+ content right there :clap::clap::clap::joy: among others!

Looking forward to when you complete it!! :grin:

4 Likes

Alright Iā€™ve been busy for bit but itā€™s time for to delve into the belly of this beast. If I donā€™t come back, my will is in my sock drawer.

5 Likes

When choosing any of the ā€˜Accept the necklaceā€™ options from Gabe:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how you do it but you keep making me come back to this. Not once did I ever lose interest in this game and the day that this game is complete will be freakin awesome. BTW, I forgot to take a screenshot sorry :sweat_smile:at the jewelry store heist, I kept getting a bug saying something about persuasion when I click on the option to accept the necklace Gabriel gives MC. You are awesome :wink:

4 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell I just replayed the game an now I was able to romance mouse, I stumbled on an bug though while replaying it Iā€™m not sure if anyone has already mentioned it but hereā€™s the bug anyways!

1 Like

Hi, iā€™ve finished the demo and i just wanted to say it was great :grinning:

2 Likes

I must have done something wrongā€¦ I got killed along with Mouseā€¦ :sob: Is is possible at this time to do your work as an undercover agent and not end up dead, without turning on FBI? I wonā€™t shot a LEO, nope.

Also, although by now I have no idea where it was - somewhere with Kaz at a bar, him asking about me and me telling him a little? - I found the wrong pronoun here:

3 Likes

Soā€¦ Gabriel is now unintentionally a dad. Got it.

Thank you! Good to know people are having fun with the demo! :blush:

Also donā€™t worry about the playtest ending of the Undercover cop. Thatā€™s just a placeholder ending for now. Donā€™t worry, youā€™ll get more content for it soon!

Wrong variable. FIXED!

Iā€¦ Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on :sweat_smile: Hopefully FIXED!

also Iā€™ve fixed the rest! ā€¦ hopefully :sweat_smile: Benā€™s not here so Iā€™m trying my best to do the fixes.

That is intentional, yes.

Iā€™m so glad people are finding all the references and easter eggs! :blush:

It makes writing the game so much easier knowing people are actually enjoying it so far.

Thank you! And I too am looking forward to see what this game will becomeā€¦ because honestly, not even I or Ben know how itā€™s going to end up being. We never intended to have a toilet armour, or any mini-chainsaws whatsoever. The very idea of a group of associates and Angels and other Archangels was born from the fact that people in the private thread (and some in the public ones) wanted to contribute to the game, and so I let them in the best way possible, by being part of the gameā€™s actual storyline.

Thank you so much for everyone whoā€™ve contributed!

Looking forward to it!

Not looking forward to it!

Fixed!

Same thing for @C_B

Fixed!

In order to prevent people from losing their save Iā€™ll refrain from updating anything until something big or gamebreaking comes up.

6 Likes

Nooo

1 Like

Phew! Thanks, and got it. I do enjoy the game, sweating over decisions - must be purgatory for actual undercover agents, for sure. How far do you go before you lose yourself and your goal, not to mention potentially befriending some of those you are to betray in the endā€¦ :cold_sweat:

But that is why I like that option, so thanks for including it. :blush:

1 Like

I wonder if Gabriel is ever romance able? Or Kaidan?

1 Like

Already fixed, but only will be implemented later on.

Thereā€™s 4 possible outcomes at the end of the FBI branching where the playtest ends. Iā€™m still writing them all.

And yes, the choices do matter, you can do everything from keeping your mouth shut, yell uncle that youā€™re working for the FBI, or even have Michael be suspicious of Gabriel to a point where they will actually fight each otherā€¦ Anything can happen, anything can be.

Youā€™re welcome! And thank you for enjoying it!

As it has been said, Kaidan will not be romancable, however, Gabriel and Raquel are romancable.

8 Likes

This game is amazing canā€™t stop playing all the the different outcomes

2 Likes

Okay, Im in love with Mouse, She is so adorable lil brit bisquit

6 Likes

I was playing the demo and I going one grammar mistake:

It should be on his shoulder not in.
Iā€™ve also encountered these two errors when I try to accept the necklace from Gabriel:

And:

For both accept necklace options but I can refuse it just fine.

4 Likes

Hi! Hejsan Svejsan! Hola! Hallo! ā€¦
So, I read the demo today, Iā€™m not sure whether I reached the end or not, but it suffices to say that it was aā€¦ fabulous, exciting, thrilling creation. Are you sure that you are not a part of the Archangels, @MichaelMaxwell? Because your writing might give somebody that idea. Either that, or you gobbled up spy thrillers pretty well. The whole story has great intensity, and the pace never slacked a little bit. I was feeling like Leo DiCaprio from ā€˜The Departedā€™, almostā€¦
Itā€™s great to see that each and every character has its own background story. Thereā€™s a good sense of humor as well.
Just a few things, I think, need clarification. The relationship stat is pretty slow to grow, especially the FBI, Criminal, Hero ones. Then thereā€™s the option of asking Megan House out, I couldnā€™t figure out what it was there for. It probably doesnā€™t have any influence or mention further in the story, does it? The gameplay seems a bit easier than the last time, is it just me, or has there been a bit of tweaking with the parts?

Anyway, itā€™s a great story in the making, and whatever time it takes to end the story perfectly is worth it. Iā€™m so looking forward to the completion of the story.

3 Likes