BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Glad to be of service

1 Like

Actually, imagining Gabriel like thatā€¦ well, I think it might be hotā€¦ :flushed:

4 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ Well then, Iā€™ll be sure to put that in the game :relaxed:

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell Iā€™ve been meaning to ask; is it ever revealed how Mouse saved the MC from humiliation back when they were in high school?

1 Like

As of the current moment, not yet. :sweat_smile:

However, it will be revealed if you continue to hang out with Mouse and increase your relationship with them. It also works with every other NPCs you can hang out with. The third hangout will reveal a secret about that NPC, and if you wish to continue further, either as friends, or as lovers, you will learn more about their other secrets. :wink:

Theyā€™re basically independent side-stories that progresses independently from the main storyline depending on the MC. These so called ā€œHangoutsā€ (I havenā€™t really come up with a name for them) are basically side-missions that will unlock certain abilities and features that some of these NPCs have.

For example, if you hang out with Kaz enough times, he will eventually get a huge Machine Gun to run around with. And if you hang out with Hayne long enough, she will eventually get a ballistic shield she can carry around while in heists.

7 Likes

By the way @MichaelMaxwell, you know you donā€™t have to add the kilt thing, right? I mean, I personally might like it on Gabriel, but other players might not.

2 Likes

So we can learn about the other NPCā€™s secrets, but can the NPCā€™s learn about our characterā€™s secrets, or at least all of them eventually? And what happens if an NPC finds out something about us that we either didnā€™t tell them? or lied about?

Iā€™m fine with having them be called hangouts. I mean, we ARE hanging out with other members of our crew, right? We donā€™t need some fancy shmancy code word stuff for this. Also, do all the characters gain new abilities if we hung out with them enough times, or do we still have to buy stuff for them to unlock new abilities?

I know Kaz is Swedish, but now I can only imagine this if he gets a machine gun:

Pfft, now that you suggested it, @MichaelMaxwell will add it as DLC add it as an Easter egg option for those who know the ā€œnumberā€.

2 Likes

Well, itā€™s an option for the MC, and itā€™s only going to be in a scene or two for Gabriel. Itā€™s alright. Donā€™t worry, Gabriel wonā€™t mindā€¦

This will actually be a thing if your MC is an undercover detective. You may want to keep things to yourself, and if you do want to talk about yourself, reveal little to no information about yourself, if not, lieā€¦

But remember, there will be consequencesā€¦ :smirk:

Well, Kaz is Swedish, not Scottish :laughing:

Think of him as a very young Dolph Lundgren with the face of Alexander Skarsgard

ā€¦ The lack of rounds on that machine gun belt disappoints me. Dr. Dolph needs more bulletsā€¦

Hangouts it is. Itā€™s a rather daunting task at first, making all of those side-stories and character arches that the MC can just ignore. Getting the characters right are probably the most interesting part for meā€¦

Each character have their own playlist of different songs. When Iā€™m writing their side-stories I would usually listen to them, which helps with the flow.

Hereā€™s a little tip if youā€™re writing (Which you may or may not be doing already): When writing a scene, character side-story, etc. Having a playlist for every occasion sure helps. I personally have a playlist for every character, every genre and feel for every scene.

Even Ben has a little playlist for making codes. (Itā€™s mostly classicalā€¦)

Some abilities can be unlocked through purchases. Whoever says ā€œmoney canā€™t buy happinessā€ clearly never bought a speedboat. However, the real quote should be ā€œmoney is unnecessary for happinessā€, because you can continue to hang out with them, and after a few hangouts, they will eventually unlock their main ability.

Oh donā€™t worry, thereā€™s already a few stuff you can unlock with ā€œThe Numberā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to this scene. XD

Also itā€™s nice to know that befriending your team would benefit them as well.

4 Likes

The best leader, is the one that knows their team bestā€¦ :smile:

6 Likes

I think anybody with some brains already knows ā€œThe Numberā€ā€¦

1 Like

Damn you @MichaelMaxwell .

How the hell am I supposed to pick between Hayne and Carly?

Why did you have to make them both so likeable?!

1 Like

But I donā€™t think anyone knows the full numberā€¦

You canā€™t quite romance bothā€¦ but you can sure hangout with both :grin:

1 Like

Thereā€™s even a full number? I think Michael should have a contest on
guessing the full number.

1 Like

The full number contains 42 digits, all of them I remember off the top of my head for some odd reason eversince I was a child.

Good luck finding itā€¦

2 Likes

its 0 or 1 up to 42 (20 char)

1 Like

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000? No?
000000000000000000000000000000000000000001? No?
ā€¦
:laughing:

1 Like

Nope.

In fact, itā€™s all over the game. The first few digits appears a LOT, and I somehow insert them into whatever Iā€™m writing more than a few times without realizing it.

4 Likes

Do the digits appear randomly or are they in chronological order?

Did I miss something? Why are we talking about numbers?

1 Like