• Justin (Uriel)
  • Anna (Uriel)
  • Carly (Sariel)
  • Charlie (Sariel)

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh sorry I didnā€™t know I was just curious

2 Likes

If this not too much, could you add option to buy and use skirts with Archangelā€™s suit? I want to shoot people in style

2 Likes

My previous editor actually told me that I might want to add skirts as an option for the Archangel Uniform. However, thereā€™s only 1 problems with thatā€¦

It wouldnā€™t really be hard to code in since it only mentions ā€œsuit and blue tieā€ and doesnā€™t always describe the pants. However, it would be hard to keep the consistency when writing, since your character would be the only person, in all of Archangel history, to wear a skirt.

BUT! If everyone else thinks it would be a good idea, me and Ben could try and figure out how to intergrate skirts into the Archangel uniform.

Also, keep in mind that you can actually change your regular clothes to use skirts, or whatever kind of outfit you choose. :smile:

Oh and, I canā€™t help but imagine the movie Sucker Punch whenever I see someone in a gunfight with a skirtā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can u add a pet dragon?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to the aggressiveness and the endangered status of Wyverns and Dragons in-game, they are not allowed to be personally owned as pets.

However, should you find one, you are free to pet it, and feed itā€¦ if they havenā€™t eaten you yet. :blush:

6 Likes

please
hoo not even raquel ever wears one? or gabriel ? :laughing:
on a more serious note you could just add the skirt option and not mention it anymore (or rarely mention it)
wardrobe malfunction and ineffectiveness aside i liked that sailor uniform so much :sob:

2 Likes

It seems like everything is going very well here. I love where this is going.

1 Like

Raquel wouldnā€™t be caught dead with a skirt :laughing:

For Gabrielā€¦ maybe not a skirt, but a Kilt. Since heā€™s Canadian, and was once part of The Toronto Scottish Regiment, I can totally see him in a TDK.

Because whatā€™s scarier than to watch your enemy march towards you with a sniper rifle, full body armour, a blood red smiley mask, and a kilt?

Very well then, me and Ben will work on it!

6 Likes

Lmao Iā€™m Canadian and I find men in kilts very humorous. Kilts for the win!

2 Likes

tumblr_inline_ominp2Hmkt1rnaf3y_250
that kiltā€¦I want it

thank you so much! I hope it wonā€™t be trouble for both of you!

3 Likes

Local skirt enthusiast persuades author of questionable material involving nuns with guns and possibly perverted tailor into writing skirts which quite possibly might involve the said possibly perverted tailor

3 Likes

I have never worn a kilt, but I would love to try one out.

Itā€™s totally fine. :relaxed: Ben would disagree, but Iā€™m paying him (sometimes) so itā€™s fineā€¦

Looking back at this gameā€¦ I think Iā€™ve gone veryā€¦ veryā€¦ far, from the original plan.

This game was supposed to be a simple small game about a bank robbery gone wrong with limited choicesā€¦

And it turned into the biggest project Iā€™ve ever undertaken in my life. With nuns, priests, and choirs with guns, mini-chainsaws, toilet paper grenade, over 80 weaponry, not including the many melee weapons, armours, vehicles, and side stories, and many more to come, including skirts and Tactical Duty Kiltsā€¦

ā€¦ I must, I will, finish this game

6 Likes

And we all will always support you! :smile:
Edit: although really, donā€™t force yourself (and Ben) too much

6 Likes

ā€¦Yeah, the kilt would make me laugh my ass off.

Even in the face of Death.

1 Like

I think if you put it a mikye mouse hat I will be more scare

2 Likes

I was playing the game this morning and I noticed a typo so when you go into the grocery store and you pull your gun on the robber your MC says you can stay here and let all shot you I think it is meant to be Al

I think you should make a potential romance of the top 3. That way, everyone sort of gets what they wantā€¦you know? Cause I think it would be nice if there was a potential romance with another guy, instead of all/only girlsā€¦cause Iā€™m just that kind of girlā€¦:sweat_smile:

Found and FIXED! Hopefullyā€¦

Well, I have an array of NPCs ready to be romanced. Some have their own sexual preferences, so please bear in mind that not everyone can be romanced by the same gender. I did this mainly to keep to their actual character and history that Iā€™ve written out for them.

Rook: Still waiting for that update, bud..

Shh, Itā€™s not done yetā€¦ have patience.

Rook: I mean, how hard is it to put in toilet paper grenades and gold plated baseball bats?

Quite hardā€¦ I had to re-write the actual flashbang script for this. And I had to make a new melee weapon type for the baseball bat. So yeahā€¦ itā€™s taking quite some time. But donā€™t worry. Iā€™ll be done in a few days :sweat_smile:

7 Likes