BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Is it too late to be a tester :tired_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid soā€¦ :sweat:

However! Me and Ben have been scouring through the public thread, and weā€™re planning to invite a handful of new people who seems to like the game very much into the Phase 3 testing!

However, it will only be a handful of peopleā€¦ and we havenā€™t gotten our pick yet since Phase 2 is barely halfway finished :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh ok thatā€™s cool Iā€™m so glad people are still working on this

1 Like

What is Phase 3 of the testing?

1 Like

Me too, this game is my baby. I shall see it grow, and I shall see it done!

:arrow_down:

3 Likes

A few words on Phase 3ā€¦

Me and Ben have agreed on a voting system, with only the two of us being the voters for the participants of Phase 3, both from the private thread, and new people from the public thread.

Unlike Phase 2, Phase 3 will have no sign up, and it will be purely based on your contributions to the game so far.

Speaking of which, Part 1 of Phase 2 is almost coming to an end, which means at the start of part 2 of Phase 2, I will make a new Private Thread with a new private testing link, populated with people from the previous part who have contributedā€¦

That way I can filter out anyā€¦ inactiveā€¦ participants :sweat_smile:

However, at the end of Phase 2, I will be inviting those in the public thread, that me and Ben have voted, into the private testing before moving on to Phase 3!

I know this all sounds like a whole lot of confusing technical stuffā€¦ and for the most part, it is :joy: ā€¦ But thankfully, I have seem to made a pretty reliable private testing system :blush:

9 Likes

OK on a slightly unrelated note how many Romance characters are you planning to have in the game

1 Like

For now this is all i know.

Avelyne/Edwyn = Both
Annabelle = Both
Charles = Both
Justin = Male
Carly = Both
Hayne = Female (debatable)
Kazton = Female
Gregory = Male (debatable)
Megan = Male (debatable)
Rook = Male (non-debatable)

I think this is outdated tho.

1 Like

So are u a beta tester ??

1 Like

please add Gabriel please add Gabriel please add Gabriel :laughing:

3 Likes

Gabriel is added as a RO but you have to end the game with very high relationship with him and havenā€™t had a relationship in the game.

3 Likes

@resuri08 I have a hunch this involves some cupcakes :joy:

3 Likes

Here is thelist (still subject to change):

(RO) = (Only available forā€¦)
Avelyne/Edwyn = Any
Annabelle = Any
Charles = Any
Justin = Male (debatable)
Carly = Any
Hayne = Any - Easier for Female (debatable)
Kazton = Female (debatable)
House = Any (Unlockable)
Rook = Female (Unlockable) (Non-debatable)
Gabriel = Any - Only available if you end the game with high relationship, and havenā€™t had any other relationship

Yesā€¦ yes it is Outdated.[quote=ā€œCentralrouge, post:1199, topic:19446, full:trueā€]
So are u a beta tester ??
[/quote]

Yes, yes he is.

Yes, Gabriel is an RO.

Yes, that is correct.[quote=ā€œblob, post:1202, topic:19446ā€]
@resuri08 I have a hunch this involves some cupcakes :joy:
[/quote]

Yesā€¦ yes, it, does.

5 Likes

I am excited for those cupcakes. XD

4 Likes

Gabriel had us all acting like Cookie Monster :joy:

4 Likes

So hereā€™s my question of the day; how do I raise Gabrielā€™s Relationship Stats?

3 Likes

can we change the discord pinā€¦ dibs on anna :smiley:

1 Like

Bake. :gift_heart: :princess:

4 Likes

just be nice to himā€¦ and tell him his baking is awesome

2 Likes

Well I myself am a baker, but I was talking more in the WiP on how to raise it. If baking is an option in the game, I havenā€™t seen it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes