BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

:laughing:Your exposing yourself by saying “I thought it was skill based” and playing on cheat difficulty and what not :laughing: Sir maybe you should make sure to watch what you say.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And yes, that’s what it does. It makes the checks skill based instead of dice rolls. However, your luck continues to be counted. So the easiest to have cheat difficulty luck, while the dice randomization is off.

There’s already a few people who’ve been caught using the cheat difficulty… but with how difficult this game can be, I don’t blame them :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ha. You think I’m scared of 'em?

That’s my monthly income.

Also, I just wanted to say:

7.62 MINIGUN.

That is all.

I actually love this idea.

3 Likes

Eyy! People love my ideas! I feel good inside now

2 Likes

I think he is better in that too

wow hey calm down jhonny gat…we don’t want a bunch of pencil-necks idiots wanting our ass…you feel me?

3 Likes

Lmao, I ain’t scared either. I’ll just buy some juggernaut armor from Greg And a tank too

1 Like

that’s nothing compared to a bloody and full equiped mens

1 Like

Well…You’d know after all you’re Jesus Lmao

and less when the plan involved to grab a chainsaw or something like that and start killing people…look at @Voldy

2 Likes

now is Jesus “little Vercetti”

1 Like

It’s what I do. (Plus 20).

1 Like

OMG THIS IS SO TERRIFIC!!! AWESOME! I ADORE MY DESCRIPTION AAAAA
AANDDDD
Thank you so much for allowing me to pass to the 3rd phase, I wish I had participated more :frowning: I promise I will try harder this phase to help this game reach the awesomeness levels I know it can reach <3 .

3 Likes

If Gabriel is cautious about them, you should too.

I wouldn’t call VAMcorp’s Charlie Company “Pencil-necks” if I were you… unless you’re talking about John Wick…

VAMcorp’s Charlie Company has tanks too, lots of em… and that Juggernaut armour is made by VAMcorp R&D…

You’re welcome! Hope to see more of you in this phase!

5 Likes

And now I want to watch John Wick again… Welp, guess it’s a good thing today’s Saturday then.

5 Likes

I actually have a list of things to watch before I went and work on the game after a long hiatus.

In includes The Raid (A badass Indonesian action movie) Both John Wick films, Ocean’s Eleven and Ocean’s Thirteen, Heat, and many more

5 Likes

Only veterans remember the oceans eleven reference in the game desc. Sure is nice to see how far the game has come since then.

2 Likes

Calm down there, Lucifer.

2 Likes

That joke is like a gouda cheese… Old and cheesy :rofl: Even I had to think for a second as to what you’re referring to…

3 Likes

The first was worth watching more then once - the second, I was annoyed I had to sit through it all. lol.

5 Likes

The first one was amazing, not a single second was worth missing (except maybe the not so climactic ending). The second movie, they definitely upped the action, and I loved it, but there were some parts where I just wanted to skip to the action scenes.

Speaking of John Wick, so many have asked me “Is Gabriel John Wick?”

No… no he is not. They may or may not have been trained by the same person… but no, they’re not the same person.

4 Likes