BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Watch someone drinking & having fun, or drink And shirk responsibilities…:thinking: :smirk: :tumbler_glass:
Happens

2 Likes

…Me as a friend.

1 Like

Yeah sure let’s all blame Ben you damn drunk.

5 Likes

Ok works for me I blame this Ben person

2 Likes

Poor Ben. The man does all this work and has to deal with this bullshit. #JusticeForBen

3 Likes

I told Ben @InsanityRun thinks that he’s being mistreated.

His reply was… “Do not speak for my interest”

7 Likes

Last time I try to help. Keep whipping him for all I care

9 Likes

It all works for me
There can be only one Ben
I am the highlander!

2 Likes

Lol,what a pity fest here!

1 Like

This made me laugh

The 9508848 thing, i suppose that in the first should be the GGG suit and in the second the zip ties(?)

The CHANGETO

2 Likes

Hmmm… that’s wierd. Is that your first heist?

Nevermind. Found and FIXED!

It basically means it doesn’t have a variable. Which is disconcerning, because I have no idea what went wrong. And Ben is off in his campus… Hopefully, I can fix this myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

P.S. I should probably change the title

7 Likes

Hi, I was playing and this came up Chapter1A line 2552: Non-existent variable ‘mcher’ It happened right after Father Murdock says “Who the hell is it?!” after choosing to step in front of Mouse.

3 Likes

Happened to me as well, though I just assumed it was the end of the game for public testers since the same thing happens if you choose to “Do nothing.”

Also did anyone else imagine Butch from Fallout 3 when the character ‘Butch’ was introduced?

He totally has the same haircut as well *chuckles heartily *

1 Like

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!

2 Likes

I always intended Butch to be Butch from Fallout 3. The way he talks, the way he styles his hair. Even the way I imagined his voice.

Tunnel Snakes Rules!!

3 Likes

Just after the first heist, splitting the take:

Summary

It’s not letting me copy-paste (on my phone)

2 Likes

What kind of bugs are you squashing?:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I may or may not have fixed that already… :sweat_smile:

Mostly the ones that just keeps coming back :joy: … ChoiceScript is a wonderful tool, and can be made to achieve wonders. But beware, those wonders may sometimes turn on you… :wink:

12 Likes

The juggernaut suit by the gods that’s just beautiful I almost cried

1 Like