BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Is that even still open, 'Keep?

3 Likes

Maniac, the bar is always open. Just like I always pass out the drinks. Here have a whiskey. slids over a double of whiskey

3 Likes

Pass me one @Mxm124 ā€¦ Iā€™m about to upload the update to DashingDonā€¦ Iā€™m gonna need oneā€¦

4 Likes

Feels good to give alcohol again. slids a triple of :tumbler_glass: over

4 Likes

Downs the glass in one go ā€¦ Damn that burnsā€¦ Burps loudly

UPDATED!!

DEVELOPMENT LOG#27 (23-November-2017) (Public Testing)

(2.O23.17.11.23)

• A whole lotta fixin goin onā€™
  • May or may not have screwed up the skipping scriptā€¦ (Benā€™s fault)
  • Changed the name of Geoffā€™s pub.
  • Added a new thing or two before the prologue.
  • Added alternate prologue ending for Shotty.
  • Added a little preview of the upcoming Tier 3 guns. (only the previewā€¦)
  • Added a scene or two in Chapter 1 and Chapter 2
  • Added MP5 as starting primary (given by Greg at the church)
  • Deactivated Grenades (Too much problems, not enough features)
  • Unlocked Tear 1-3 (for testing only)
  • Added! Carly and Charlieā€™s hangout scenes.
    COMPLETED: Chapter 3: The Outfit and The Corp (100%) (Only available in private testing)
    COMPLETED: Charlie Hangout - Part 1 (100%)
    COMPLETED: Carly Hangout - Part 1 (100%)
    OPERATION: Gregoryā€™s Glorious Goods - Part 2 (46%)
    OPERATION: Velvet Cuts Heist (82%)

Have fun!

14 Likes

Oh wow! This is a lot of things that got updated! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ and before I forgetā€¦ Masks!! ā€¦ Lotā€™s of em!

Iā€™ve been holding on to these for quite some time, some of Iā€™ve finished long ago, some Iā€™ve just recently finished. I know this is not all, there are some that Iā€™ve promised, but is not done yet. To those whoā€™s mask I have yet to make, please forgive meā€¦ Iā€™m a little busyā€¦ :sweat_smile:

First up! @connor_a

Resident sharpshooter. Ramiel of The Beta Crew. hobby includes shooting beer cans out of peopleā€™s hands, and cigarettes out of peopleā€™s lips with his sniper rifle.

Next! @Crow

Do I really need to explain? Heā€™s crowā€¦ Not much to it besides the fact that he canā€™t really fly.

Your friendly neighborhood hacker. Uriel of The Beta Crew. Hobby includes blackmailing police officials, hacking police database just for fun, and occasionally cawing like a crowā€¦ nobody knows why thoughā€¦

Next! @Inessy

Radios, CCTVs, Thermal sensors, alarms, anything that has electronics is useless against her. She brings with her the dark age as she walks. Her hums jam radio signals, her stare shuts off CCTVsā€¦

part-time spook. Also Uriel of The Beta Crew. Hobby includes: sitting in silence by the park, staring at TVs, and causing the local Wi-Fi to go down.

Next! @Eiwynn

Some say the car she rides can speak to her. Some say her heart is made from a V12 engine. Some say she can make a car explode just by staring at it. Some say that her sniper rifle is made out of the chassis of a police cruiser that once tried to chase her.

All we know, is that sheā€™s called Eiwyn. Hobbies include: Fixing cars, stealing enemy cars, sniping the tires out of enemy cars, driving cars over her enemies, and occasionally writingā€¦

8 Likes

MASKS? THIS IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN.

3 Likes

Aaand Lastly, @Jesus himselfā€¦

Itā€™s quite ironic to have a man named Jesus in The Archangelsā€¦ but his driving skills is unquestionable.

• Can outrace police cruisers
  • Will literally deliver you from evil, at 150 m/h
  • Can turn wine into a molotov cocktail
  • Can resurrect a dead person, through CPR, with a 18% success rateā€¦
  • Canā€™t swim
13 Likes

Sounds like a great person, I must ask him to drop me off at Uni since the bus is so slow and the CPR training will keep me alive (probably) when I realized I had missed deadline,

3 Likes

Aw man I canā€™t wait for mine. These masks look awesome already.

3 Likes

His only weakness, huh?

3 Likes

Just be glad itā€™s not cake. I spontaneously combust upon eating any type of cake.

4 Likes

Knew I forgot something!

ā€œIā€™ve heard from my enemies, that the last thing their comrades see, is the face of horror. The harbinger of death, the reaper, the ghostā€¦ A sight so horrifying it would make a grown man cryā€¦ Donā€™t worry, you wonā€™t see me comingā€¦ā€ - Chuckles

Yesā€¦ thatā€™s his nameā€¦ Chuckles.

Skills include: Bartending, Social drinking, Scaring the living shit out of peopleā€¦

12 Likes

You know I never thought about the name but I love it. Chuckles it is. A name to be feared and laughed at because thatā€™s when you realize his one weakness isā€¦cake.

Edit: it should say master bartender. No one out there better than me.

5 Likes

God damn, @MichaelMaxwell. Youā€™ve certainly grown in your mask making skills. Chucklesā€™ looks especially amazing.

4 Likes

sorry but that itā€™s not my most great skillā€¦here let me change it:

that better :grin:

I never think thatā€¦go to the camp and try to burn something

now I am the angelic version of Tommy Vercetti?

pd: but seriously that itā€™s a great mask thanks dude

3 Likes

MY MAN HOW HAS BEING CRAZY AND PUTTING PEOPLE IN HEAD LOCKS BEEN GOING?:grin:

3 Likes

ā€œMasks are awesome, they hide my ugliness, but on Halloween I prefer to go without costume and do you know why? because I am the scariest think you will see around kid!ā€
*I have no idea/ forgot where this quote is from, forgive me!

2 Likes

looks at my mask then at chuckles ā€œwell I donā€™t feel special anymoreā€
BUT HEY HERE IS MY MASK ANYWAY
THANKS BOSS

ā€œYou know my father told me once that the world is gonna past you by unless you put the small things away and focus on the real thing, so my response was to grow up and past the world on my ownā€

ā€œSo your probably asking yourself how did I do that and let me tell you how, I drivedā€¦ Racedā€¦ Killedā€¦ now lemme just say that other guys might act badass and do all of that whenever my enemies see me they stop in fear, but not me I mean Iā€™ll act badass but I wonā€™t try to scare the shit outta ya unlike a few people hahaā€¦yeah, anyway I Raced, killed and whatever and soon I met the Archangels and got recruited blah blah blah, but that doesnā€™t matter what Im trying to tell you is donā€™t fuck with the archangels or my story or maybeā€¦ OH FUCK IT! just look at my cool mask and what not, J-50 outā€

7 Likes