BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Sir, please… Or Commander, or My Lord, or Your highness, or Your dopeness…

2 Likes

Your dopeness it is! :smiley:

2 Likes

Better than calling me senpai :joy:

2 Likes

Senpai…don’t think anyone’s call you that it’s totally not you

1 Like

senpai i hope you great day

2 Likes

Hahaha…no seriously he doesn’t like being called that

1 Like

The next person who calls me “Senpai” gets a free cameo within the game as an Outfit member who will die the most gruesome death me and Ben could ever come up with… Temporarily. We’re not sure if we wanna make this cannon.

Keep in mind that this game was toned down for a reason. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Whatever you wish, senpai. :wink: :angel:

1 Like

That was quick…

Congrats @FutbolDude21586 , you’ve earned yourself a death sentance within the game… now me and Ben must find the most horrific thing any human being could experience before death.

This will be fun :grin:

5 Likes

WOOOOOO!! HOO!!

:laughing: Enjoy killing me off! :wink:

2 Likes

SenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpaiSenpai.

4 Likes

It’s like I never left the chat…

2 Likes

what is this bloodmair:sweat_smile:

1 Like

stuck in a sealed room(with no new air) with cannabis smoke everywhere watching classic horror movies like The Shining, and The Exorcist with a laugh track attached to them until you die.

3 Likes

i have seen err on cheat and god hard mods there not work and yes i cheat like a butt

1 Like

can you send a screenshot?

1 Like

I don,t now how sorry

1 Like

Use the snipping tool if your computer have one.

2 Likes

well how breach doing

1 Like

Why not just have the NPCs react to the MCs name? Example, if the MCs name is Gabriel (or similar) you could have a longer interrogation scene with the FBI, and have Gabriel and Michael make a couple of comments about the similar names too. Something along those lines.

So, My Lord, is there a reason why you don’t like being called Senpai? And if you and Ben need help coming up with gruesome death scenes, I could probably help :grin:

2 Likes