BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

If anything happens to Mouse, I riot

2 Likes

what its the internacional dibs?

I know, not for nothing my second nickname is ā€œthe master of comparisonā€ (the first you know what it is)

And since it is not seen that nobody has claimed itā€¦ then anna is mine :grinning:

1 Like

couch cough ahem shriek shes mine!! hsssshhhh hshhhh claws jesus face mine!!!

1 Like

dodge the claw by little wow calm down calm down! dodge another claw alright alright she is yours!..I think I will sit in the corner " the alones " for nowā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes

People, please. Thereā€™s plenty of everyone for everyone in the game :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m currently working on a few side stories for Carly and Charlie

7 Likes

Carly/Charlie: YAY!! My second favorite character!!

1 Like

Hey ummmā€¦ Carly and Charlie are 2 people

yeah Yes but now this battle has taken on a beautiful faceā€¦ look of this! revealing my face and pointing to the small scar

1 Like

Right so, a few things that Iā€™m going to be working on a few stuff for the next update.

It will include the new side stories for Carly and Charlie.

It will include the first tier of Gregā€™s Glorious Goods items. Which includes: A bullet proof version of your Hockey mask, a bullet proof version of the Archangel uniform(Two piece suit and blue tie), a handheld mini-chainsaw, a toilet paper grenade, a few unique masks, and a few more stuff :wink:

It will also include a few favours that Greg can provide you for your heists

8 Likes

Sounds cool also what type of favours can u ask grep

Iā€¦ actually donā€™t have a list of things that you can do yet :rofl:

One of the things you can do would be to delay police response time

1 Like

Oh OK all good just curious :+1:

I really like this game!. Also is there gonna be romance in the full game??. I Am just curious because a lot of other games like this have themā€¦ Other wise this game is really good. Good work so far!.

Thank you! And yes, there are going to be romance. Lots of themā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

yeah in the game will be romance but if I were you I keep my head lowā€¦this guys are all crazys looking at @ArchangelVoldemortā€¦and for one shot with any romance you need a pass of internacional dibs

3 Likes

You didnā€™t include the skin mask, did you?

Thank you, thank you. I sure do try.

Thatā€™s one of the unique masks that you can haveā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

ā€¦I didnā€™t think you would actually include it. Holy hell. Iā€™m going to fuck up so many people.

1 Like